Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

Your favorite gift

Zoë, on June 19, 2017 at 07:05 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 139

Hi everyone!

GAME WIN

The most valuable presents don’t come from the store. They come from the heart and are offered as a reflection of the care and appreciation you feel for your partner.

What is your favorite gift? Smiley heart

Your favorite gift 1

pinterest

Follow >>What do you like the most about your partner?

139 Comments

Latest activity by Kris, on July 18, 2019 at 17:52
  • Kris
    Frequent user October 2019 Nevada
    Kris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When we first met he told me to go out shopping, have lunch and spoil myself. He texted me throughout to make sure I was doing it but also to tell me how much I deserve more days like these.

• Stephanie
    Frequent user July 2019 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He got me flowers for mother's day Smiley heart

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the little things like when he buys me lottery tickets when he gets gas. He can also be gone for months at a time so any time we spend together is good.

• Jessie
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His time. When we have a night to ourselves and watch a tv show we are hooked on or a movie Smiley smile

• A
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favorite gift about him; he's a hard worker and determined. He's strong and always there when I need him. He's my biggest rock and support. He's always sending me good morning texts that wake up to (he leaves for work early in morning)
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Tickets to see Jill Scott for my birthday.
    And moving to my city without hesitation.
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fav gift from him is our daugther together. He has been the best at being there and trying to help as much as he can. He works midnight and he still manages to be a dad to her. His compassion as a father is what i admire from him.
  • Christine
    Curious July 2019 Alberta
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favorite gift about him: his love for his sons, the closeness that he has with my entire family, his wit, his knowledge and the way that he loves me completely.

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His sense of humor, compassion, understanding, patience and cherishing the little things in life

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My hubbys unconditional love and cooking\baking. Doing the laundry and all the things he does from his heart.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite gift from my partner is love and patience! He someone deals with me even when I am being annoying and stressed out haha
  • Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His favourite gift to me it's is love, that's all I want from him.

• J
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One of my favorite gifts from him was the promise ring he gave me about 9 yrs ago on our first anniversary. But I also love my engagement ring he gave me for Christmas. Although I'm happy with all the gifts he's given me he doesn't even need to give me a present.
  • Leanne
    Beginner September 2017 British Columbia
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    She made a video for me when she was in Ireland.

• Arielle
    Devoted July 2020 British Columbia
    Arielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly, I'm not one for physical possessions, and my favourite "gift" is the time we get to spend together. We're on opposite shifts and it gets stressful so spending any amount of time with her is great.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite gift from my partner is the time he takes into building a relationship with my daughter from my previous marriage. He's very patient with her when she has her typical 7 year old meltdowns, takes the time to teach her things, play with her, comfort her and be there for her when she needs somebody. They're bond is amazing already and I can't wait to see how much closer they become. The ability to watch him take on a child that isn't his own makes my heart feel so full.

• Alanna
    Curious November 2017 Alberta
    Alanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite gift was not given to me, but a friend of ours whose wife was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He anonymously donated a large amount towards them, and was sad to have learnt they found out it was him. I was so humbled by his generosity, and it allowed me to see a different side of him. Since we started dating when we were 16 I was not 100% aware of the man he had grown into. Seeing his compassion towards others, understanding, and genuine humanity; made me fall in love with him all over. I cannot wait to start my life with this man, if this is how he is towards friends I cannot wait to see how loving he will be as a father!

• Shiyrah
    Curious September 2017 Manitoba
    Shiyrah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The flowers he brings me Smiley smile
  • Aixa
    Curious September 2017 Ontario
    Aixa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got a set of scarf and gloves in purple from Coach that I love!! I love even more that he knew I would love them ❤
  • Jamie
    Curious May 2018 Ontario
    Jamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite gift is the one that keeps on giving!!! I get a love letter each night when we say goodnight to each other 😁 but I would say that if it had to be materialistic... it would be the necklace he got me when he asked me to be his girlfriend
  • A
    Beginner September 2017 Quebec
    Alisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A snowflake necklace because he says, like a snowflake I am beautiful and one of a kind.
  • Chelsey
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Chelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite gift from him was our first Christmas together. He knew that I loved David's Tea, so he made me a box with a single serving of different types of tea from Dec 24th - Jan 14 (my birthday). Each tea had a love note on it explaining how this tea would make me 'happy' that day. Also each note had a little silly poem on the back. He worked so hard on it and I love him so much for that.

• Audrey
    Newbie December 2017 Ontario
    Audrey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fav gift from him was our 6 month anniversary roses! No one has ever cared much about 6 months but he did and he showed it!
  • Janie
    Beginner June 2018 Quebec
    Janie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favorite gifts are all the little attentions he gives me everyday❤️ I don't need much😊
  • Kelsie
    Beginner November 2017 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Dr. pimplepopper derm kit haha

• J
    Newbie June 2018 Quebec
    Jehanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The best thing I ever got was his so much care for me !
  • Maria
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmmm.... well fav would have to be the necklace/bracelet set he got me for Christmas... and a voice memo he sent me... that just was perfect!!!
  • K
    Beginner October 2017 Ontario
    Kathryn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have a few written letters from him that are my favourite items from him. They mean so much more to me than material items
  • A
    Beginner August 2017 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite gift would be a promise ring he gave me on Valentines Day 10 years ago. I've worn it ever since!
  • Laurie
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Laurie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A heart locket he bought be on our one year anniversary Smiley smile
  • Erin
    Curious October 2017 Prince Edward Island
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't wear a lot of jewelry but I consistently wear a delicate chain with a small heart pendant - he knows me so well!

• Katnner
    Frequent user August 2018 Alberta
    Katnner ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Without being overly cheesy my favourite gift he has given me was his heart. After too many bad and abusive relationships, having someone who really cares and really wants to hear about me, it the best thing ever. Possession wise it would have to be a wall-e lego figure.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics