Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

Our first date

Zoë, on June 19, 2017 at 07:05 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 138

Hello everyone!

WIN GAME

Next question. We get always excited for the first date. What should I wear? Where should we meet?

Tell us...

How was the first date with your partner? Smiley heart

Our first date 1

pinterest

Follow >>Our Anniversary

138 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on January 21, 2019 at 03:10
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user July 2019 Quebec
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to a movie which served food in the theatre, it was great!

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to the movies, we lived about 30 minutes away so talked the entire way there and back. Before going on our first date I did not think we would have a 2nd.

• Jessie
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first real date was to East Side Mario's restaurant lol

• A
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met in the lobby of store before walking around together, while waiting for him I went to bathroom and as I came out in was planning to sit on the bench and wait for him...not looking where I was going I walked right into him!
    We walked around a store and talked, then went for dinner. Pretty sure I asked him a million questions....I was sooooooo nervous!

After few hours and lots of laughs we hugged and talked on phone for over an hour when got home

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was the day he came to Toronto (from the USA), to visit - Nov. 19.

He stayed for a couple of days and care back a month later for about a week.
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First date was playing a basketball game with his friends. After the game he took me to eat lunch at a pho restaurant ( he couldn't think of any place to take me as I was vegetarian). Then he took me by the peace fountain and walked and watched the sunset.
  • Christine
    Curious July 2019 Alberta
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was a late lunch at Swiss Chalet. It was perfect. No stress of a fancy restaurant, no need to fuss over what to wear, just be casual.

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Good it was at a Tim Horton's Smiley smile started over a debate of which donut is the best that they have.

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It was good! We drove around a lot in his truck so I'm not sure if that's classified as a date but it was great.
  • Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We watched The expendables at the movie theater for our first date. My brother was there haha.

• J
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It was nice but a bit awkward since we were both really shy at the time. We went to go see meet Dave in theatres.
  • Leanne
    Beginner September 2017 British Columbia
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My family potlatch. Sitting in a bighouse for two days.

• D
    Newbie July 2018 Manitoba
    Diana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met at our job, he is a cook in military and i was a civilian cook and we kind of flirted for a while and one night he asked me to bring something to his house from work and that was the first time I've ever went to his house, i walk in and theres a dinner set up with candles and it was so incredibly romantic and so considering! 11 months after we started dating we had a little beautiful girl and now almost two years later we are planning our wedding for the next summer! ⚘
  • Arielle
    Devoted July 2020 British Columbia
    Arielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure if we actually had one. One time the three of us were going out for burgers and beer, but the mutual friend cancelled. So it was just the two of us. I guess that's the closest thing to

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was embarrassing. We went swimming at a place called the cascades here. It's this amazing rural area with a lot of waterfalls that you can sit in or even slide down. Well, stupid me, within like 10 minutes of hanging out in the water, I decide to stand up and fall flat on my butt. Hurt myself pretty good and a little girl watched the whole thing from the sidelines and laughed at me. He was very helpful and came to rescue me right away at least.

• Alanna
    Curious November 2017 Alberta
    Alanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first official date, aside from hanging out at bush parties, would have been a week after he asked me out, and was the day after i had all my wisdom teeth pulled. He took me to a WHL hockey game, and introduced me to his grandma before the game Smiley smile

• Shiyrah
    Curious September 2017 Manitoba
    Shiyrah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first official date was when he picked me up from college and took me to dinner and a movie.
  • Aixa
    Curious September 2017 Ontario
    Aixa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went for dinner
  • Jamie
    Curious May 2018 Ontario
    Jamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I guess you could say we never had an official first date haha!! But we went to subway for lunch one day between classes!! We had a... more real??... date when he asked me if I wanted to come to the rockton fair 😁 its now an annual thing for us
  • A
    Beginner September 2017 Quebec
    Alisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Given that at the time we were living in a small northern village we had very limited options for a first date. He took me for coffee and we then drove around listening to music and taking in the beautiful scenery. We ended up driving and taking for hours.
  • Chelsey
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Chelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was the first time we met. We went to Starbucks for coffee, since its the typical meet up if you meet online lol. He told me he had just lost his wallet before coming here so I paid. Normally a woman would find this sketchy, but I let it slide because I knew we had great chemistry. I even treated him to a movie. Since then he has been treating me ever since Smiley smile hehe

• Audrey
    Newbie December 2017 Ontario
    Audrey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was at the movies to see "If I Stay".
  • Hayley
    Newbie December 2017 British Columbia
    Hayley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My car broke down, so he came to rescue me. He met my mum and little sister, who both thought he was very handsome, and then we went to grab a meal and watch Star Wars!

• Janie
    Beginner June 2018 Quebec
    Janie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It was amazing! We went in a very nice restaurant in Quebec city called Le Continental and we laughed, ate good food and allSmiley smile I didn't know that it was a nice restaurant so i went there with a t-shirt and jeans hahahaSmiley winking
  • Kelsie
    Beginner November 2017 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

At milestones for dinner and drinks

• J
    Newbie June 2018 Quebec
    Jehanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    At l'avenue brunch place
  • Maria
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First "date" going for a hike at Allan Park and getting lost and him having to rescue my boot that got stuck in the bog as we were trying to find our way back to the path. Was such an amazing time full of laughs and smiles. Smiley smile
  • K
    Beginner October 2017 Ontario
    Kathryn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It was like old friends getting back to know each other. Very natural!
  • A
    Beginner August 2017 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was to see the movie The Prestige
  • Laurie
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Laurie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Went to watch one of my friends band play at a pub Smiley smile
  • Erin
    Curious October 2017 Prince Edward Island
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As my fiancé is a farmer actually "dates" don't really exist. The second time we met was my graduation night and we went to a beach and talked for hours under the stars with the waves lapping the shore beside us.

• Katnner
    Frequent user August 2018 Alberta
    Katnner ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first official date was a double date with one of my older brothers and his new GF. We went bowling. We both sucked it was great.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics