Skip to main content
Jessica
Jessica

Orangeville, Ontario · From December 2016

I am a 25 year old wedding lover! I've been with my fiancé for almost 6 years! We've gone from apartment to house; and from 2 fur babies to 4! We can't... View more

I am a 25 year old wedding lover! I've been with my fiancé for almost 6 years! We've gone from apartment to house; and from 2 fur babies to 4! We can't wait to take the next step on our journey together

Happily married 🎉

October 6, 2018

2019days 13hrs
Jessica
sos Bridesmaid!
Jessica, On October 13, 2017 at 11:09

Hello Community! I have a tough question/situation: One of the girls I had chosen as a bridesmaid hasn't shown very much interest or excitement in the wedding as well as when i had gotten engaged.....

Angela K., tuesday 16-Jan-18 15
Aylssa
When to take engagement photos?
Aylssa, On September 20, 2017 at 11:26

Morning lovelys, To those who decided to get Engagment Photos done, how long/early before the wedding did you wait to get them done? Thanks in advance.

Maegan, tuesday 17-Oct-17 23
Lynnie
Country Club and Golf Themed Weddings!
Lynnie, On October 6, 2017 at 13:50

Is anyone adding some personal touches to their wedding incorporating a love for golf? My husband is golf obsessed and from a well-known golfing town in the US, so we definitely added some extra...

Jessica, friday 6-Oct-17 3
Ashley
Etsy - is it worth it
Ashley, On September 13, 2017 at 13:54

I've seen quite a few things on ETSY, and I'm curious if any bride has used it before, and what the thing is all about?

Jessica, friday 22-Sep-17 17
K
Bridesmaids dresses!!
Kayla, On September 7, 2017 at 19:01

Hi Ladies! I really want my bridesmaids in those sequin gold dresses (floor length).. That being said, the price seems a little crazy.. like 799 a dress and I'm not going to make them spend that. I'm...

Megan, tuesday 26-Sep-17 28
Jessica
Vendors in the newmarket/king city area!
Jessica, On March 17, 2017 at 12:38

So we've booked our venue and our photographer so far! Venue: cardinal golf club (which I actually discovered and contacted through wedding wire!) Photographer: ten2ten photography Bridesmaid dresses:...

Jessica, friday 22-Sep-17 3
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this front?
Zoë, On April 3, 2017 at 08:05

LOVIES, Would you dare to wear this front? Who likes it? YES OR NO *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this hair style?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 93
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this underneath?

Sweeties, Would you dare to wear this underneath? Tell me… YES OR NO *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this front?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 89
Zoë
Would you dare to order this cake on your wedding?

Hi lovely Brides, Would you dare to order this cake on your wedding? It looks yummy YES OR NO Wedding cake *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this underneath?

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 96
Zoë
Would you dare using this nail art?

Hello Sweeties, Who would dare to use this nail art for the big day? YES OR NO *** Follow here >>Would you dare to order this cake on your wedding?

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 99
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this make-up?

Girls, I see you are starting to like this game!! That is already good! Let’s see what you think about this make-up. Would you dare to wear this make-up on your big day? *** Follow here >>Would...

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 107
Zoë
Would you dare to wear these heels?

Hello Sunshine’s, Do you guys like this game? As this we can see how far you would go. Would you dare to wear these heels? Tricky... *** Follow here >>Would you dare to wear this make-up? ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 101
Zoë
Would you dare to wear this back?

Sweeties!! We start with this dress. Would you dare to wear this back? Comment YES OR NO *** Follow here >> Would you dare to wear these heels?

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 122
Jessica
Long distance venue
Jessica, On March 20, 2017 at 16:00

Hey ladies, Just curious if it's stressful to plan a wedding that's out of town? I really love the farm ones out in Ottawa but I live in Hamilton. Prices seem to be cheaper out there in the country...

Katherine, thursday 23-Mar-17 5
Emilie
Wedding Dress - Zodiac Sign
Emilie, On March 20, 2017 at 07:15

Hey lovely ladies! Ready to find out what your wedding dress should look like based on your zodiac sign? Which one is yours? Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagittarius Capricorn...

Bianca, wednesday 28-Feb-18 65
Jessica
Adults only! help!
Jessica, On March 17, 2017 at 12:40

Hey everyone! So I want an adults only wedding (no kiddies running around and no extra mouths to feed that won't eat!) How do I make it clear that it is an 18+ event? Do I get right to it and put...

Samtam, sunday 19-Mar-17 11
Emilie
At what time will your reception start?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Hey beautiful community! Let's continue with the second step to get your little gift from WeddingWire At what time will your reception start? Continue here >> Will kids also come to your...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 416
Emilie
How many guests will you have at your wedding?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Welcome to this quiz to get your little gift for your wedding! The first question is... How many guests will you have at your wedding? Continue here >> At what time...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 456
Jessica
Reception
Jessica, On February 9, 2017 at 08:17

Now that we've booked the venue, we are having a hard time deciding on the sequence and time of events!When should we do our first dance? Who does speeches? Do bride and groom make a speech? When do...

Lisa, friday 10-Feb-17 6 113
Emilie
In what city will your ceremony take place?
Emilie, On February 7, 2017 at 18:05

Hey wonderful brides and grooms! Are you getting married in your hometown? In what town or city will your ceremony take place? Image: Pinterest

Shevonn, monday 20-Feb-17 12
Chelsea
Vistaprint sale !
Chelsea, On February 8, 2017 at 10:27

Hey lovely ladies ! Still need invitations? Vistaprint is having another sale! It is 2 days and there are 6 items (including invitations), that you can get for 60% off !!

Simone, thursday 9-Feb-17 20
Louise
Bridesmaids dresses
Louise, On February 5, 2017 at 15:41

Hey Ladies, I am extremely happy. I had my bridesmaids appt with the girls and they decided on dresses. We went for Bill Levkoff in Wine. The dresses looked beautiful on. Our wedding feels so much...

Louise, saturday 7-Apr-18 22
Kristen
Wedding party gifts?
Kristen, On February 8, 2017 at 13:39

What are you giving as thank you gifts to your wedding party, groomsmen and bridesmaids?

Sonja, thursday 6-Jul-17 15
Simone
Do's and don'ts on wedding wear
Simone, On February 7, 2017 at 21:20

Hello everyone, I found a video on what to wear and what not to wear as a guest at a wedding. Agree or disagree? Do's & Don'ts - Wedding Guest Attire

Simone, wednesday 8-Feb-17 8 1
Jessica
My valentines date with justin ❤️
Jessica, On February 7, 2017 at 17:10

1. When would your perfect date take place? At night at a romantic restaurant 2. In what setting would you have your perfect date? On a roof top over looking the city 3. Name 3 of your future...

Jessica, wednesday 8-Feb-17 2
Emilie
How many days have you been together for?
Emilie, On February 6, 2017 at 06:05

Hey lovely couples! There's not much left until you get to spend that perfect Valentine's date with your future spouse! Let's remember how far you go back together! How many days have you been...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 95
Emilie
What gift did you give him last Valentine's?

Hey lovely brides! Are you going to arrive on your date empty-handed? Let's think about what you gave him last year... What gift did you give him last Valentine's? Write your answer in the comments to...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 103
Emilie
Find out your love number

Hey future newlyweds! Let's continue to plan this perfect date with your future spouse! One thing first... Let's find out what is your lucky number for the night! Sum up the number of letters in both...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 101

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics