Skip to main content
Jessica
Jessica

Orangeville, Ontario · From December 2016

I am a 25 year old wedding lover! I've been with my fiancé for almost 6 years! We've gone from apartment to house; and from 2 fur babies to 4! We can't... View more

I am a 25 year old wedding lover! I've been with my fiancé for almost 6 years! We've gone from apartment to house; and from 2 fur babies to 4! We can't wait to take the next step on our journey together

Happily married 🎉

October 6, 2018

2021days 23hrs

Discussions

Jessica
sos Bridesmaid!
Jessica of Before the wedding, On October 13, 2017 at 11:09

Hello Community! I have a tough question/situation: One of the girls I had chosen as a bridesmaid hasn't shown very much interest or excitement in the wedding as well as when i had gotten engaged.....

Angela K., tuesday 16-Jan-18 15 188
Jessica
Vendors in the newmarket/king city area!
Jessica of Ontario, On March 17, 2017 at 12:38

So we've booked our venue and our photographer so far! Venue: cardinal golf club (which I actually discovered and contacted through wedding wire!) Photographer: ten2ten photography Bridesmaid dresses:...

Jessica, friday 22-Sep-17 3 104
Jessica
Adults only! help!
Jessica of Wedding reception, On March 17, 2017 at 12:40

Hey everyone! So I want an adults only wedding (no kiddies running around and no extra mouths to feed that won't eat!) How do I make it clear that it is an 18+ event? Do I get right to it and put...

Samtam, sunday 19-Mar-17 11 197
Jessica
Reception
Jessica of Wedding reception, On February 9, 2017 at 08:17

Now that we've booked the venue, we are having a hard time deciding on the sequence and time of events!When should we do our first dance? Who does speeches? Do bride and groom make a speech? When do...

Lisa, friday 10-Feb-17 6 113
Jessica
My valentines date with justin ❤️
Jessica of Wedding Tests, On February 7, 2017 at 17:10

1. When would your perfect date take place? At night at a romantic restaurant 2. In what setting would you have your perfect date? On a roof top over looking the city 3. Name 3 of your future...

Jessica, wednesday 8-Feb-17 2 41
Jessica
Venue: important questions!
Jessica of Wedding reception, On January 13, 2017 at 18:54

Hello everyone! What are some important questions to ask when touring a venue? I have all the costs and packages they offer but I feel like there is other stuff to know! Thanks in advance!

Samtam, wednesday 25-Jan-17 16 206
Jessica
Flowers: paper vs. real
Jessica of Plan a wedding, On January 11, 2017 at 08:53

Hey everyone! So... FLOWERS! I've been looking at these beautiful handmade flower boutquets BUT I don't know if it is worth it How much do real flower bouquets cost? Help! Thank you!

Jessica, thursday 12-Jan-17 12 244
Jessica
Make up and hair stylist
Jessica of Beauty, On January 4, 2017 at 15:00

How do you choose a makeup/hair stylist for your big day? Help!

Valerie, thursday 5-Jan-17 10 132

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics