Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Simone
Master August 2017 Manitoba

Do's and don'ts on wedding wear

Simone, on February 7, 2017 at 21:20 Posted in Wedding fashion 1 8

Hello everyone,

I found a video on what to wear and what not to wear as a guest at a wedding. Agree or disagree?
Do's & Don'ts - Wedding Guest Attire

Do's and don'ts on wedding wear - 1

8 Comments

Latest activity by Simone, on February 8, 2017 at 18:52
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Smiley smile. She was definelty great with how she presented the information. I'm glad to hear you agree with her.
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with her , she did a good job with this video

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Jessica, I have seen black and white dress done where the brides and grooms requests guests to wear these colours. I would check with the bride and groom to see if they have no issues with wearing the dress. Smiley smile
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your welcome Emilie! For me. The pants suit and wearing black at my wedding is a no no for me. I do agree that it does depend on the requests of the bride and groom. Smiley smile
  • Jessica
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with her! The only thing I'm on the fence about is: can you do a black and white dress? I have a beautiful strapless black dress with white florals but o haven't worn it! Would you say do or don't?
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Simone! This is such a great idea! I love that you're sharing this! Smiley star I do agree with this, but I think it always depends on the style of the wedding as she mentionned. Smiley smile What are the Do's and Dont's that you would expect from your guests Simone?

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with you about the pants suit. I disagree on wearing black to a wedding as it's more for funeral wear, unless it's a tuxedo or suit.
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree for the most part! But I personally don't quite like pantsuits so I wouldn't wear that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics