Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Frequent user October 2018 Ontario

Vendors in the newmarket/king city area!

Jessica, on March 17, 2017 at 12:38 Posted in Ontario 0 3

So we've booked our venue and our photographer so far! Venue: cardinal golf club (which I actually discovered and contacted through wedding wire!) Photographer: ten2ten photography Bridesmaid dresses: Henkaa
We are looking at the flower vendor that was recommended by our venue. Less issue I thought! Plus the FH won a free head table flower arrangement from the LOL!
Have started trying on dresses and it's going well! I've gone to davids bridal and kleinfelds is on the 2nd of April!
Makeup artist has proven to be the most difficult in my opinion to find! There is a wonderful artist out of Barrie I think I will finally go with!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on September 22, 2017 at 07:45
  • Jessica
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Stefanie!

I am going to check out Gatherings Floral and see what they have to offer! i was just going to go with the floral vendor that deal with the venue as I am not looking for too much.

I love love love the girls at ten2ten, we met them and instantly knew we had to book them!

For music/dj, one of our friends is actually doing it for us. Hair and makeup is my sister in law - to be's friend.

I am currently working on narrowing down an officiant as we are doing the onsite ceremony

Let me know if I can offer any more help!

• Stefanie
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jessica,

I am actually currently looking into Cardinal Golf Club for October 2019, as well as ten2ten photography. For floral decor and arrangements we will be dealing with Gatherings Floral Studio, as they are being used by my brother in-law and his fiancee in August 2018 for their wedding and have loved what they have been putting together for her.
    I would love to hear from you on vendors you have chosen or are looking at for music/entertainment, as well as makeup/hair if they are in the Newmarket/King City area. I am located in downtown Toronto and not all of the vendors I find are willing to leave the city without a huge fee.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jessica! I'm so glad to hear you've already started looking at wedding dresses! I can't wait to see yours! Smiley love You should join us in this discussion: What wedding dress did you choose?

How do you bridesmaids dresses look like? What colour will they be? Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics