Skip to main content
Ashley
Ashley

Caledon, Ontario · From March 2024

Hello! I am getting married on November 16,2025. I am a US citizen and my Fiancé is a Canadian citizen. We met February of 2023 through a mutual friend... View more

Hello! I am getting married on November 16,2025. I am a US citizen and my Fiancé is a Canadian citizen. We met February of 2023 through a mutual friend and began dating a month later. Our wedding colors are burgundy and navy blue.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

November 16, 2025

546days 15hrs : 1min

Discussions

Amanda
Let's Talk Wedding Bands!
Amanda, On September 27, 2023 at 12:22

How has your experience shopping for wedding bands been?! Have you visited many stores together? Or did you do your shopping online? Was it difficult to find the right rings? Are you wearing a set...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 10
C
Centrepiece opinions please
Christine, On January 10, 2024 at 09:15

My wedding isn’t for a little while (2027 haha), but I’m trying to wrap my head around guest table centrepieces. Our colours are plum, wisteria and sage green. We’re going to have 8 guest tables....

Ashley, wednesday 10-Apr-24 2
K
Please help! How do i respectfully remove bridesmaid?
k_4i_04, On January 16, 2024 at 17:32

Hi all, I was not sure if this was the right forum to post this in but I need help from members with outside perspective. I am a very anxious and non-confrontational person, but I have recently had to...

Kate, wednesday 10-Apr-24 3 1
Amanda
What does your guest list look like?!
Amanda, On January 31, 2024 at 12:20

Hello everyone! There has been so many new members recently! Let's talk about you guest list! Are you hosting a huge bash or a more intimate celebration? Are your invites going to mainly friends, or...

Nelly, saturday 13-Apr-24 5
A
Bridesmaids
Autumn, On March 16, 2024 at 17:31

So my Fiancé has lots of friends. I personally had next to none. I had a few women that I got along with and enjoyed spending time with when I went over to my fiancé’s friends house. I felt obligated...

Ashley, wednesday 10-Apr-24 2
Heather
Website is very frustrating to navigate from a guest's perspective!!
Heather, On April 10, 2024 at 10:52

This is the absolute most frustrating website to navigate! Surely there is a better way to rsvp than to make every guest create an account as if they are also engaged to be married! I have already...

Lynnie, thursday 11-Apr-24 4
Donna-Jean
Wedding Signage sizes
Donna-Jean, On March 25, 2024 at 08:22

I’m just curious what everyone is doing for wedding signage. I’m making a lot of my own and just wanted to know what size everyone went with for their Guestbook sign, cards/gift sign, etc… 8.5x11?...

Donna-Jean, monday 15-Apr-24 10
N
Help! Planning a whole wedding in 3 months
Nadine, On April 8, 2024 at 23:16

Hi all! I just got engaged and I'm planning to get married in less than 3 months with so much to do. I booked a venue and officiant but now I need help with finding a decently priced photographer and...

Nadine, wednesday 10-Apr-24 6
Amanda
What wedding date did you choose?!
Amanda, On January 10, 2024 at 13:02

Hello WeddingWire Family! One of the first things when planning a wedding is to choose the date! There are so many factors to consider when picking your big day! From the season and weather, the...

Nelly, saturday 13-Apr-24 54 3
Kylie
Input please! Is this rude or realistic?
Kylie, On March 30, 2024 at 14:33

Hello everyone! Some outside perspectives and advice would be very much appreciated here My fiance and I have tossed around a few different ideas for our day, and we're a little stuck on who should be...

Christine, wednesday 24-Apr-24 4
Lynnie
Brides of 2025 - Let's See Your Ring!
Lynnie, On January 23, 2024 at 14:38

Congratulations to everyone who is wedding planning for 2025!! ✨ We'd love see your new bling! Share a ring pic and show off your new sparkler! 💍💎 Photo from Black Tie Wedding and Event Planning in...

Emily, monday 13-May-24 148 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics