Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Newbie June 2024 Ontario

Help! Planning a whole wedding in 3 months

Nadine, on April 8, 2024 at 23:16 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hi all! I just got engaged and I'm planning to get married in less than 3 months with so much to do. I booked a venue and officiant but now I need help with finding a decently priced photographer and DJ. Does anyone have any referrals.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Nadine, on April 10, 2024 at 12:20
  • N
    Newbie June 2024 Ontario
    Nadine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome, I'll give her a message. With 2 hours away she'll probably decline but we'll see. Good luck with your wedding and congratulations 🎉
  • Ashley
    Curious November 2025 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My photographer is actually about 2 hours from your location, but no harm in reaching out!
    The business is called Sweet Inspirations Photography. Her name is Vicki. I have been in contact with her through facebook. She's relatively quick to reply as well.

• N
    Newbie June 2024 Ontario
    Nadine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Amanda, thanks for the tip! I didn't think of Facebook to check for DJ/ photographer I'll see what I can find.
  • N
    Newbie June 2024 Ontario
    Nadine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Ashley! The wedding will be in Uxbridge Ontario. That's a good price. Can you send the photographer information over?
  • Ashley
    Curious November 2025 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where are you located? My photographer is charging us $1200 for 8 hours of photography and a free engagement session.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nadine, check and see what weddingwire has to offer through their search engine under photographer and DJ. Also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on facebook! You might be able to find a few brides that have great recommendations

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics