Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie October 2027 Ontario

Centrepiece opinions please

Christine, on January 10, 2024 at 09:15 Posted in DIY 0 2
My wedding isn’t for a little while (2027 haha), but I’m trying to wrap my head around guest table centrepieces. Our colours are plum, wisteria and sage green. We’re going to have 8 guest tables. Should I keep all the tables the same with white lanterns and a floral arrangement or mix it up with 4 tables lantern/ floral and 4 tables something different like floral and candles?
I’d love to see centrepieces from your weddings for inspiration! Also, thoughts: faux flowers or real??
Thanks everyone!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on April 10, 2024 at 12:09
  • Ashley
    Featured November 2025 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am debating between a few different choices. I might do a combination of the ones i am thinking about (we have 2 floral ideas and these little jars that you put a figurine in, fill it with clear marbles, and fill it with water.). We are most likely going with fake flowers.

We also will probably have 8 guest tables. The little jars that i mentioned, we might do a few different figurines in each one, then do one of the floral arrangements with each.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This was our centerpieces. We had faux flowers! We had our guest tables and our head table different colors

Guest Table

Centrepiece opinions please 1

Head Table

Centrepiece opinions please 2

Centrepiece opinions please 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics