Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Heather
Ontario

Website is very frustrating to navigate from a guest's perspective!!

Heather, on April 10, 2024 at 10:52 Posted in Tech support 0 4

This is the absolute most frustrating website to navigate! Surely there is a better way to rsvp than to make every guest create an account as if they are also engaged to be married! I have already spent way too much time trying to figure out how to RSVP - still with no luck! Seems the website is entirely oriented to the planning of weddings and connecting with vendors but little thought has gone into the experience of the guests attending these lovely events. After all, we all know weddings are big money makers but what happened to the focus on human connection around such a beautiful and significant event?!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on April 11, 2024 at 09:25
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Heather - you definitely do not have to create an account with WeddingWire in order to RSVP to a wedding!! If you are unable to access the couples wedding website by their URL or QR code, then please reach out to the couple to confirm the link!

• Ashley
    Curious November 2025 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh! I gotcha. What does the link they gave you look like? Does it look like a regular website link with random words and number in the link? or does it have their names in the link?

• Heather
    Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Ashley, Thank you for responding!

I am the guest! I have used the QR code and have also typed in the url and no luck! I don't know what to do or how to proceed.

• Ashley
    Curious November 2025 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is interesting. I just send my guests the link to the wedding website and they can just go to the RSVP section and rsvp. Are you giving your guests the right link?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics