Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Donna-Jean
Featured October 2024 Ontario

Wedding Signage sizes

Donna-Jean, on March 25, 2024 at 08:22 Posted in DIY 0 11
I’m just curious what everyone is doing for wedding signage. I’m making a lot of my own and just wanted to know what size everyone went with for their Guestbook sign, cards/gift sign, etc…

8.5x11? 5x7? 8x10?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Lexy, on July 10, 2024 at 14:44
  • Lexy
    Beginner August 2024 Ontario
    Lexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My gust book is an 8x12. My sign is a whole mirror (as I wanted a place where people could take selfies as well as comem the day. Other than, I am just doing little 5x7 signs on certain tables. I dont really have a "Welcome" sign. My seating chart is an old french door (so also large)

• Donna-Jean
    Donna-Jean ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much! I think I’m leaning more towards 5x7 for my table signs at the Guestbook and Card table!
  • Donna-Jean
    Donna-Jean ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love the welcome mirror trend, I definitely knew that I wanted to do that! I found a really nice gold framed free stand mirror at HomeSense for ours!

(Terrible lighting, hard to see the wording but super excited to see it set up the day of the wedding!) Wedding Signage sizes 1

• G
    April 2025 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're doing a welcome mirror with a full length mirror and vinyl lettering. I saw some people do welcome signs and then selfie mirrors for people to check themselves in before sitting down so I thought a mirror was the best of both worlds!
  • N
    Featured July 2025 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think our signs will be 8x10
  • H
    Curious May 2024 Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our welcome sign is huge (24x36 inches) but everything else is 8x10 inches. I bought frames from Michaels and I am printing out some signs I made and sticking them in the frames. I also made some other signs for the tables and those are 5x7 inches.

• Ashley
    Featured November 2025 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is some stuff my MOH and I plan to DIY together. I'm not too sure about the sizes of the table signs and Welcome sign. I'm thinking of going witha 5x7 size for the guest book sign

Wedding Signage sizes 2

Wedding Signage sizes 3

Wedding Signage sizes 4

• Donna-Jean
    Donna-Jean ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much Kate! I really appreciate it 😊
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Donna-Jean,

So you're right an 8 x 10 is a very generous size and I would think for pure signage, smaller would work. We had our guestbook signing on one round table paired beside I think an 8 x 10 frame with Polaroids hanging of us, I thought it was appropriate next to the guestbook. Guest favour's were in a different spot (near entrance/exit cause I did not want to forget about them! We also had a framed 8 x 10 photo of our pup and drink ingredients, on the bar as she was our signature cocktail 🍸 so something like that I wanted a little bigger so people could see.Wedding Signage sizes 5
    Wedding Signage sizes 6
    Wedding Signage sizes 7
    I've attached photos to give an idea, hope it helps!
  • Donna-Jean
    Donna-Jean ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much Kate!

Can I ask did you have your guestbook and your Cards/Gifts on the same table? and if so what size table and sign did you use? I just worry that an 8x10 sign will take up unnecessary space on the table.

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Donna-Jean,

Our signs were 5 x 7 and 8 x 10 and those included guestbook signing and wedding favours. Our welcome sign was much larger, 24 x 36 on an easel.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics