Skip to main content
Olivia
Olivia

Halifax, Nova Scotia · From June 2016

In love, pregnant & getting married

Heather
Caricaturist for entertainment?
Heather, On October 2, 2016 at 22:38

Has anyone ever heard of or been to a wedding that had a caricaturist for entertainment ?

Fernando, thursday 6-Oct-16 5
Emilie
10 beautiful father-daughter moments
Emilie, On October 2, 2016 at 16:05

Hi beautiful brides Your wedding is a beautiful moment to live with your family and the man who has been there for you since you were just a kid. Have a look at these beautiful father-daughter...

Olivia, monday 3-Oct-16 4
Emilie
What would be a perfect date with your future spouse?
Emilie, On September 25, 2016 at 17:05

Hi lovely soon-to-weds! As you are getting ready become Mr. and Mrs., there is not reason not to have the perfect date with your future husband/wife. What would the perfect date with your future...

Simone, thursday 29-Sep-16 6
Emilie
Were you friends before becoming a couple?
Emilie, On September 22, 2016 at 17:05

Hi lovely ladies! It might have taken years before you actually realized he was the right person for you, or with time your feelings for each other might have started growing... Were you friends...

Natasha, monday 5-Dec-16 11
Emilie
Will you live in the city or the countryside?
Emilie, On September 20, 2016 at 16:05

Hi future newlyweds! For many couples, getting married means is a new step towards building a family or moving in together. Where do you imagine yourself living together? City or countryside? ****...

Vinod, monday 13-Aug-18 16
Emilie
What men want in a future wife. Do you agree?
Emilie, On September 23, 2016 at 16:05

Hi wonderful future wifeys! I found this list about what characteristics men want to see in a future wife. Do you agree? Are these things you would expect from you FH too? 1. Loving 2. Trustworthy 3....

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 12
Emilie
Which bridal hair accessory is your favourite?
Emilie, On August 1, 2016 at 14:53

Hi beautifuls! Many of you started asking questions about what to put in your hair for their big day, so I decided to gather a few ideas Which of these is your favourite hair accessory? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5....

Nelly, wednesday 28-Sep-16 22
Emilie
Writing I Do on your wedding shoes. Yes or No?
Emilie, On July 26, 2016 at 09:59

Hi ladies! One way to make your wedding unique is personnalizing your accessories and attire. A few brides for example write "I Do" on their wedding shoes. Would you go along with this trend? Writing...

Olivia, wednesday 14-Sep-16 3
Olivia
How are you paying for your wedding?
Olivia, On August 30, 2016 at 21:05

Hi ladies! ok.... so I dare asking this question... How are you paying for your wedding?? Is it with your own money... credit... etc.? I find it very pricey and I was wondering if you had any tip?

Stiffra, friday 31-Jan-20 57
Simone
Top choices for my wedding dress
Simone, On September 9, 2016 at 00:23

Here are my top choices for the wedding dresses I would like to try on in October!

Simone, wednesday 9-Nov-16 20
Olivia
I caught the bouquet!
Olivia, On August 17, 2016 at 15:56

Hey ladies! Last weekend I went to a friend's wedding and guess what!!!??... I caught the bouquet!! It's a good sign cause that I'm getting married next january. hope that means we'll have our living...

Olivia, wednesday 7-Sep-16 7
G
Looking for particular guest book
Glennis, On September 1, 2016 at 08:23

I'm looking for a guestbook that has spots in it to insert photos. I would put some engagement photos in the first few pages and then people can sign wherever throughout the book. Then after the...

Richelle, tuesday 13-Sep-16 5
Rashna
Groom suit and style. Which one?
Rashna, On August 24, 2016 at 13:10

Hi pretty ladies! I started looking at different styles and suits with my future husband and I saw different options out there. I'm helping him choose the style but he's going to buy his suit with his...

Nelly, thursday 13-Oct-16 8
Kira
Second dress for the wedding party
Kira, On August 25, 2016 at 01:05

Hi ladies! I was wondering if you will get changed into a different dress for the wedding party or if you will keep your wedding dress on? I'm thinking of getting changed at some point and wear a...

Nelly, friday 23-Sep-16 17
Emilie
Will you have a limited bar or an open bar?
Emilie, On August 24, 2016 at 11:26

Hi lovely soon-to-weds! Alcohol consumption can be a tricky subject at weddings. It all depends on budget and how much you want to control what your guests will be drinking. What will you go for?...

Nelly, friday 30-Sep-16 5
Emilie
How many guests did you invite to your wedding?
Emilie, On August 24, 2016 at 14:05

Hi future spouses! As many revisions as it may take to build your guest list, there has to be that final number that puts a limit to the number of people you can actually invite to your wedding. How...

Nelly, wednesday 28-Sep-16 4
Elaine
budget for catering. any advice?
Elaine, On July 25, 2016 at 16:29

Hi everyone, im new to the community anmd im getting married in may next year and this is all quite new to me. im starting to look at catering because thats what pple are telling me im gonna spend...

Melissa, tuesday 18-Oct-16 5
Emilie
What’s on your wedding playlist?
Emilie, On June 9, 2016 at 16:39

Hi ladies! Did you already start thinking about your wedding playlist? What’s on your “must-play” list? Write your favorite songs in the comments below: 1. “Must-play" song 2. First dance 3....

Victoria, sunday 16-Oct-16 3
Emilie
My wedding starts at ... and ends at ...
Emilie, On July 13, 2016 at 09:14

Hey future spouses!!! As much as it is important to set a start time for your wedding, it's also important to agree with your provider on an end time. In your case... At what time will your wedding...

Nelly, wednesday 28-Sep-16 8
Emilie
Checklist: Things to Do 6 months before the wedding
Emilie, On August 25, 2016 at 17:02

Hi future spouses! The last 6 months before your wedding is when things start to get a little busier. But there's nothing to worry about, because it's also the funnest part and with your bridal...

Olivia, monday 29-Aug-16 1
Emilie
Wedding Dress Trends for 2017
Emilie, On August 26, 2016 at 16:26

Hi gorgeous brides-to-be! The bridal fashion week finally revealed the latest trends for wedding dresses in 2017. But as Yves Saint-Laurent would put it... fashions fade but style is eternal Which of...

An Dĩ, monday 29-Jan-18 12
Emilie
10 things couples think about when making their guest list
Emilie, On August 5, 2016 at 12:52

Hey future spouses! Making your guest list is never easy... In fact, you probably had some of these throughts as you were trying to figure out who you would invite 1. Making a long long list of...

Rachel, monday 1-May-17 11
Maddy
too many people on my list!! help!!
Maddy, On June 29, 2016 at 15:48

Hi guys!! I would like to know how you are getting organized for guests? it all seems very complicaeted to me!!! We have a big family and since we announced our engagement many family members from out...

Nelly, wednesday 28-Sep-16 4
Maddy
long island iced tea recipe
Maddy, On August 24, 2016 at 12:25

Hi everyone! This weekend I tried a delicious pina colada recipe! It was A-MA-ZING! So I thought of you ladies getting married in the warm weather if you're looking for drink ideas for your wedding....

Nelly, friday 30-Sep-16 6
Emilie
5 pillow ideas for Mr. and Mrs.
Emilie, On August 11, 2016 at 15:41

Hello lovely newlyweds! Have you changed any aspect of your home since you got married? Here are ideas to bring another side to your bedroom with some cute newlywed pillows, without changing your side...

Vinod, saturday 23-Dec-17 4
Elaine
is it ok to stay in two appartments after marriage?
Elaine, On August 11, 2016 at 11:51

Hi all! i really like my appartment i have everything in there... it was the little home i built for myself when i first arrived in this city where i didnt know anyone. my fw and i have been talking...

Melissa, friday 14-Jun-19 9
Emilie
Hockey themed wedding
Emilie, On August 24, 2016 at 09:41

Hi future brides! Whichever hockey team you and your future spouse might be for, you favourite team can become your new wedding theme. Which of these ideas would you like to see with your team's...

Tiffany, monday 11-Apr-22 7
Sharon
Funny Bridesmaids Pictures
Sharon, On August 24, 2016 at 12:00

Hi everyone! I just found these really funny bridesmaids pictures and thought I'd share them with you. Which one would you do with your bridesmaids? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Simone, thursday 8-Dec-16 8
Kira
Do you get jealous?
Kira, On August 2, 2016 at 17:26

Hi ladies, Yesterday my FH was telling me a story about a project he's working on the other day with a new intern with who he spends a lot of time these days. I'm guessing she must be quite pretty and...

Sharon, tuesday 23-Aug-16 6
Emilie
Would you have Pokemons at your wedding?
Emilie, On August 16, 2016 at 09:47

Hey future brides! How not to mention the Pokemon Go phenomenon where hundreds if not thousands of people would gather in different spaces to catch Pokemon and who knows... maybe meet the love of...

Eva, tuesday 19-Jul-22 7 2
Olivia
Guess which celebrity this ring belongs to - Results
Olivia, On August 23, 2016 at 15:02

Hi everyone! So in the previous post you had to guest which rings belongs to whom. Here are the results! 1. B. Avril Lavigne 2. D. Megan Fox 3. E. Lady Gaga 4. C. Ciara 5. A. Miley Cyrus How many did...

Sam, thursday 22-Nov-18 3 130

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics