Kate

'Toronto', Ontario · From April 2021

Happily married 🎉

August 6, 2022

622days 5hrs
Kate
Feeling like a burden as a bride??
Kate, On April 12, 2022 at 22:55

I’ve been to countless bridal showers, bachelorettes, weddings, baby showers etc and always supported my friends and didn’t make a fuss even if I wasn’t in a good place myself (ie was single). Maybe...

Smith, saturday 12-Nov-22 4
Kate
Weddingstar website?
Kate, On April 1, 2022 at 14:16

Has anyone ordered any decor/items from the site before? Looking to make sure it’s legit first….they do have some good stuff on there! I’m located in Canada btw. Thanks in advance!

KELLY, monday 4-Apr-22 14
Kate
Hair and makeup trials!!
Kate, On February 28, 2022 at 14:04

I’m having a hard time with this based on availability and logistics. When are you booking these for? I would love to be able to do my hair and makeup trials the same day as a dress fitting, but not...

Kara, tuesday 8-Mar-22 10
Kate
Rsvps - via mail or online?
Kate, On January 27, 2022 at 13:58

Hi! Are you guys including RSVP cards in your invites to mail back or utilizing an online system? We are using The Knot for our wedding website, but I haven’t figured out how to upload our gystlist...

Smith, saturday 12-Nov-22 21 1
Kate
High or low centrepieces? Or both?
Kate, On January 17, 2022 at 19:29

Hi all! We are having a rustic themed wedding in a barn and to make things a bit more fancy I’m thinking of high centrepieces but my florist suggested some high and some low… Curious to see what other...

KELLY, wednesday 26-Jan-22 22
Kate
Premarital Counselling
Kate, On January 9, 2022 at 17:25

Hi all! Curious to know if anyone has done/is going to do premarital counselling? I’ve always been a believer in therapy and recently decided I’d feel better if we did this though I know my fiancé is...

Jessica, monday 22-Aug-22 5
Kate
Workout plan/personal training?
Kate, On December 3, 2021 at 19:32

Curious if anyone did personal training leading up to their wedding (SUPER costly I know). I work out regularly and am pretty active already, but am considering it around 3 months or so before the...

Dessa, thursday 31-Aug-23 14
Kate
Hair & Makeup Trial
Kate, On November 15, 2021 at 19:03

Hi all! How far in advance/close to are you planning on doing your hair and makeup trials? I was looking to ideally plan it for a time when I have my wedding dress in hand so I can see the whole look...

KELLY, friday 26-Nov-21 12 203 1
Kate
Wedding party
Kate, On August 6, 2021 at 11:19

Is anyone else having a hard time deciding who to include in their wedding party? I have my MOH and one bridesmaid who is for sure, but the other two I can’t fully decide. I don’t want to exclude...

Jenny, wednesday 11-Aug-21 14
Sofia
Themes and colors
Sofia, On July 12, 2021 at 08:35

Hi . what are your themes and colors for your wedding ?? i am not shure and looking for inspirations . but inthink we will gonwithnlikena dark blue or purple or green and white. butninwant everyone...

Audrey, monday 4-Oct-21 48
Olivia
Honeymoon
Olivia, On May 25, 2021 at 11:05

Where is everyone honeymooning and why?! I love the idea of Hawaii and Greece but we also love a good all inclusive resort. We can each take off one week of work so that’s why I’m on the fence with...

Celine, sunday 30-May-21 21
Kate
Are you using a wedding planner?
Kate, On May 12, 2021 at 18:19

If so, what kind of package did you select and approximate price? Trying to decide if it’s worth it. I don’t need a full wedding planner, but thinking of getting one for partial services for month and...

Liberty, thursday 27-May-21 12
Jennifer
Let’s see your dress!!!
Jennifer, On April 26, 2021 at 14:00

Ok! Sounds like everyone is a little worried and stressed with their wedding plans. Let’s lighten it up a little and show off our wedding dresses! I’d love to see all of your beautiful garments that...

Carna, wednesday 28-Jun-23 78 1
Kate
Couples getting married on August 6, 2022 in Ontario
Kate, On April 19, 2021 at 13:15

We all picked a great day I think! 😎😎

Lizzy, tuesday 11-Jan-22 8
Kate
Are you getting photographer and videographer?
Kate, On April 19, 2021 at 12:49

If yes, why? If no, why? My fiancé thinks we should skip the videographer and instead wants to spend more on a really good photographer. Thoughts? What are you doing?

Vinod, friday 23-Apr-21 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics