Laura

'Mississauga', Ontario · From November 2020

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

August 20, 2022

53days 21hrs : 37min
Natasha
Thoughts on crowns/tiaras?
Natasha, On February 16, 2019 at 21:20

What’s your thoughts on wearing a crown/tiara on you wedding day? I’m on the fence with it. My first dress for my ceremony is ball gown and second is fitted. It would go with my wedding theme “the...

Laura, tuesday 1-Feb-22 18
Malyssa
Shoes - buy in store or online
Malyssa, On January 31, 2022 at 15:32

Hello fellow brides!! I had the most exciting phone call last week - my wedding dress was ready to be picked up....about 3 months early!!! I am over the moon to have my dress and already have my...

Alyx, thursday 10-Feb-22 31
Hank
Grand Entrance Songs
Hank, On November 13, 2021 at 18:54

What songs are you using for your bridal party's grand entrance into the reception? There are a lot of hype tracks out there so curious as to what you plan to use to start the party.

Jennifer, saturday 20-Nov-21 17
Laura
Bridal Shower
Laura, On November 12, 2021 at 13:31

My mom, future mother in law and my Maid of Honour (by extension, the bridesmaids) are currently in talks to throw my bridal shower. I can't decide if I want to be in the know of what's going on, or...

Samantha, monday 15-Nov-21 10
Myriam
Feeling Overwhelmed
Myriam, On November 9, 2021 at 12:18

I'm not a huge planner when it comes to events. My idea of a fun night is chips, beer and staying at home (we have a pool and video games). Plannign a huge event like this is.....completely...

Lissa, thursday 24-Feb-22 16
Jess
Looking for Hobbit theme inspiration
Jess, On September 14, 2021 at 21:08

Does anyone have any ideas for a Hobbit/Lord of the Rings themed wedding?

Laura, tuesday 5-Oct-21 12 1
Rayanne
Question for the men...about suits
Rayanne, On September 19, 2021 at 11:12

I need to buy my older sons a suit for the wedding. I need to find something affordable because honestly there is a chance this will be the only day they wear the suit but for the price of renting I'd...

Rayanne, saturday 25-Sep-21 11
Laura
Florals! So stressed about florals!
Laura, On August 22, 2021 at 15:56

Guys I honestly have no idea where to begin when it comes to florals. How did you figure out what to ask for? What you needed vs what was unnecessary/excessive? How did you figure out a budget for...

Tunisha, monday 23-Aug-21 6 154
Banaan
Wedding on a weekday
Banaan, On July 4, 2021 at 09:36

Hello, I’m a bride to be that has been engaged for almost a year now. My wedding is supposed to be next year (2022) & my fiancé and I didn’t really book any venders because life was so uncertain...

Taylor, wednesday 7-Jul-21 8
Jessica
Smile! Wedding Photos
Jessica, On July 4, 2021 at 22:43

I'm less than 60 days away from our wedding day and I am having a minor panic attack about picutures. This may seem odd but I dont know how to smile, I have had depression for the majority of my life...

Amanda, monday 5-Jul-21 3
Kelsey
Is your wedding date a special date in your relationship?
Kelsey, On June 21, 2021 at 18:52

Did you pick your wedding date to coincide with any special date in your relationship? Maybe it's your anniversary of dating, your first date, etc? I'm curious how many people do this. I think it's...

Brittany & Ryan, thursday 15-Jul-21 42 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics