Skip to main content
Rikki
Rikki

Jordan Station, Ontario · From December 2019

Hey there. High school sweethearts here! I am also wedding planner at a hotel venue so I have lots of inside information and experience! Having planned... View more

Hey there. High school sweethearts here! I am also wedding planner at a hotel venue so I have lots of inside information and experience! Having planned and executed over 230 weddings, I CANNOT wait to be the bride for once. :) Of course we are in the middle of a pandemic.. what are the chances.... My guy sells cars and is leaving everything up to me, because why not! Feel free to reach out if you have any random wedding questions! Let the planning continue! xo

Happily married 🎉

September 19, 2021

942days 17hrs
Rikki
Veil Colour
Rikki, On February 27, 2021 at 22:24

Hello! I was wondering if your veil should be the same colour as your wedding dress? Stupid question? haha I've seen some styles in white only but my dress is Ivory, I am worried it won't pair well...

Rikki, tuesday 2-Mar-21 12 1
S
Where to shop for bridesmaid dresses
Stephy, On February 26, 2021 at 00:28

Greetings! I am planning to visit David's Bridal shop but would like to know what other options are. Are there any online options? How is the quality? I am thinking blue or green ones in the Morandi...

Michelle, tuesday 2-Mar-21 6
D
Covid Wedding
Devrie, On February 26, 2021 at 15:01

Does a officiant and photographer count towards your attendee numbers if we had an outdoor ceremony in Ontario this summer? We have been able to narrow down our guests to exactly 10 (this is only...

Kristen, monday 1-Mar-21 9
S
covid weddings
Samantha, On February 10, 2021 at 19:40

Hi everyone! For those who have gotten married during COVID restrictions, what has your wedding looked like specifically regarding photos? I was finally ok with the no dancing after already postponing...

Vinod, sunday 14-Feb-21 7
Stefanie
Bridal Lingerie
Stefanie, On February 13, 2021 at 16:21

Best places for some good wedding night lingerie? It will likely be slipped on after the dress comes off so doesn't need to be for under. Anyone found any good places online etc?

PierreRyan, monday 29-Aug-22 11
Vanny
Bridal Shower & Bach
Vanny, On January 7, 2021 at 16:50

Hey ladies! Are you guys still thinking of having a shower and Bach? I let my bride tribe know that I'd love to have one this year as I lost out on mine last year but with all this back and forth...

Rikki, sunday 31-Jan-21 6 1
Ashley
Wedding dates
Ashley, On January 27, 2021 at 01:19

How did everyone pick their wedding dates? Random draw? Vendor/ venue availability? Or significant dates? Look forward to your stories 💜

Courtney, monday 1-Feb-21 23
Sarah
Restricting guestlist but already overpaid venue
Sarah, On January 20, 2021 at 19:00

Back in 2019 we gave our venue $2500 deposit and then my father in law gave $10,000 toward the venue. That toward a party of 90-100people. If our guestlist gets cut down to say 50 we...

Rikki, saturday 23-Jan-21 10
Maria
Anyone remembers restrictions around thanksgiving?
Maria, On January 23, 2021 at 19:40

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. I am getting married on October 9, 2021 and would like to know how things were looking around that time in 2020. I can’t remember lol Just...

Darlene, friday 29-Jan-21 8
Abbie
Which vendors count towards your guest count?
Abbie, On January 8, 2021 at 14:42

Hi all! I was plotting my guest list and wondering if we want to keep it at a 50 person wedding, how many guests does that leave us? Obviously subtract 2 for myself and my fiancé, subtract 1...

Abbie, saturday 23-Jan-21 23
Jamie
Couples getting married on June 19, 2021 in Ontario
Jamie, On February 11, 2020 at 10:26

Hi everyone!! Excited to get started with the planning. This is a second marriage for both of us but it's been a long time since I planned my last wedding. Looking for lots of info, ideas and a place...

Lauren, monday 8-Jun-20 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics