Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Ontario

Where to shop for bridesmaid dresses

Stephy, on February 26, 2021 at 00:28 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6

Greetings! I am planning to visit David's Bridal shop but would like to know what other options are. Are there any online options? How is the quality?

I am thinking blue or green ones in the Morandi palette.

Where to shop for bridesmaid dresses 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on March 2, 2021 at 15:15
  • Michelle
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered my wedding dress from jjshouse.com - the quality is good for the affordable prices, so I suggested my bridesmaids buy their dresses from there as well! They have a really wide colour selection and I'm pretty sure every style comes in every colour - I just gave them a few shades to pick from, and let them choose any style they were comfortable in that fit their budget.

The only negative were the surprise duty fees that added about $30-50 to the final prices. But before any duty fees, the bridesmaids dresses were about $100 each (depending on the dress), and my own wedding dress, shoes, veil, and hair accessories were under $300. Definitely worth a look!

• Megan
    Curious April 2022 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered my bridesmaid dresses from bridesmade.ca
    They have a handful of different designs to choose from with a lot of colour options! I chose them because I decided I would pay for my bridesmaid dresses and didn’t want to pay $100 plus for each girl. They have an option to rent and I got them on a sale day so ended up paying roughly $250 for 3 bridesmaid dresses and four robes for getting ready! They also have a try at home kit which my one bridesmaid utilized as she couldn’t make it to the try on workshop. Great way to save money and they have been an absolute pleasure to work with especially during us postponing our wedding twice.
  • L
    Beginner June 2022 British Columbia
  • Rikki
    Beginner September 2021 Ontario
    Rikki ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My sister got her bridesmaids dresses from David's and I got mine on Azazie. Hers are WAY better quality but of course were 2x more. I still love my Azazie dresses and it made it easy for the girls to order themselves. David's did take longer to come in but they came in early. I will be wearing my David's bridesmaid dress to another event for sure (they have pockets!!!!!!). Hope that helps!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Laura Canada & Melanie Lyne.

They're sister stores and proudly Canadian. Sizes 2-24

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be ordering my bridesmaid dresses from azazie. I ordered a dress from their for my friends wedding and it was decent quality and reasonably priced. They also offer free custom sizing which is what we did and mine fit perfectly!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics