Skip to main content
Brooke
Brooke

Jacksons Point, Ontario · From June 2017

Hi everyone! I'm Brooke and here's a little tid bit about myself :) I'm 26 years old and have been planning my wedding probably since the ripe age of 12... View more

Hi everyone! I'm Brooke and here's a little tid bit about myself :) I'm 26 years old and have been planning my wedding probably since the ripe age of 12 (which every other little girl does, am-I right?!) I've always dreamed of a fall wedding that took place in an old barn with the most overwhelming amount of rustic country decor.. Well, one of those things is true - I am getting married in the fall but at an old Manor/Estate (see wedding details below), which I would ABSOLUTELY NOT change any barn in the world for. My fiance has personal ties to our venue and it means a lot to him so that's where we've decided to begin our forever after. I am currently practicing law and absolutely love my job and the people I work for, but have a deep passion for baking that I do on the side (attempting my own wedding cake, so wish me luck!) I'm a huge fan of breakfast and would have loved to have a breakfast-themed reception dinner, but we're sticking with the more traditional feast so bridal shower brunch it is! Both my fiance and I are animal lovers (doggos more specifically) and are trying to incorporate my family dog into the mix (he's an Old English Sheepdog and just has to be included in the ceremony). Anywhoozle, that's me! Looking forward to getting to know all of the other brides :)

Happily married 🎉

October 29, 2022

539days 0hrs : 20min
Brooke

I earned a badge!

647 days ago

Conversation Starter

You, my friend, have the gift of the gab. You've gotten our members chatting by already creating 10 discussions! Thanks for being an amazing conversation starter and getting us mingling.

Lynnie commented:

654 days ago

How are you feeling October brides and grooms? Ahead of the game or behind in the planning process?? Come check in in this discussion just for October weddings: https://community.weddingwire.ca/forums/october-couples-behind-in-the-planning-process--t52169

Brooke

I earned a badge!

676 days ago

The Deep End

We see you jumping right on into the deep end! You're cool and confident and know your way all around this community, now that you've posted 50 times.

Brooke

I earned a badge!

676 days ago

Jump On In

It seems like only yesterday you were just getting started, but since then you've jumped right in and have now commented 20 times in the community. You're really making a splash!

Lynnie commented:

687 days ago

How many days left until you say "I do"? Come share your wedding countdown here: https://community.weddingwire.ca/forums/countdown--t51849

Explore more

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics