Mississauga, Ontario · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

May 24, 2019

1791days 19hrs

Discussions

Stephanie
Timing for Speeches
Stephanie of Wedding reception, On March 7, 2019 at 15:06

Hey everyone! So I'm working on timelines with my FH now and I'm a bit stumped on when to do the speeches... We are doing a buffet, for 200 people, so I am allocating about an hour for everyone to get...

Jenay, friday 9-Jun-23 13 816
Stephanie
Teeth Whitening
Stephanie of Beauty, On April 2, 2018 at 08:00

Hello all! I've seen a few times on tv shows about brides and grooms getting their teeth whitened before the big day! Does anyone have experience with this? Or could possibly recommend a place in the...

Wensbaws, sunday 9-Aug-20 18 408
Stephanie
Living Together!
Stephanie of Living together, On February 19, 2019 at 08:09

Good morning everyone! I know I have seen a bunch of times on here how long couples have lived together before marriage! As a bride myself who is waiting until marriage to live together, I want to...

Missa, thursday 25-Jul-19 34 554 1
Stephanie
Done and Married!
Stephanie of Just married, On May 28, 2019 at 12:48

Well guys! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! The past Friday we got hitched and it was absolutely incredible! As almost every bride says, the day couldn't have been more perfect! Haha! Weather held out and...

Tamara, monday 15-Jul-19 29 447
Stephanie
May 2019 Brides!!!!
Stephanie of Plan a wedding, On April 1, 2019 at 08:50

How are we all doing!!! Are you as excited as I am to be able to officially say "We're getting married next month!!" I was sure to wake my FH up at midnight last night to inform him hahaha! What's...

Stephanie, monday 8-Apr-19 15 223
Stephanie
How did you meet!
Stephanie of Before the wedding, On April 5, 2018 at 15:46

I'm sure this thread has happened before but I'd love to hear everyone's stories! How did you meet your Fiance/Fiancee? Or for those already done with their big day how did you meet your Husband/Wife?...

Stiffra, wednesday 27-Mar-19 70 579
Stephanie
Registries for Bed Bath & Beyond
Stephanie of Before the wedding, On February 6, 2019 at 10:11

Hello all! Just a quick question for anyone who has a registry with Bed Bath & Beyond! We have one and have started to receive wedding gifts from it! However we're noticing that on some of them...

Sarah, sunday 10-Feb-19 14 714
Stephanie
diy Pew Bows!
Stephanie of DIY, On December 14, 2018 at 15:41

Hey all! I'm starting to look around to get some ideas on making Pew Bows for the church! I'm pretty sure I will just make these myself... get some ribbon and tulle on sale and have it a go! I'm also...

Alycia, saturday 2-Feb-19 8 149
Stephanie
My Wedding Invites are Done!!!
Stephanie of DIY, On December 8, 2018 at 10:22

Just wanted to share! We have been working on them for COUNTLESS hours! Some details! My FH and I are both graphic designers and I work in a print company! So we designed every piece from scratch!...

Candace, saturday 26-Jan-19 40 468
Stephanie
Final Checks Day of Wedding!
Stephanie of Plan a wedding, On January 9, 2019 at 11:26

Hello all! I have been working on timelines and setups for the Wedding (just a little over 4 months away) and I am trying to put together a list of things to check/setup for the actual wedding itself!...

Tyanna, saturday 12-Jan-19 4 117
Stephanie
Wedding bands for the men!
Stephanie of Wedding fashion, On November 17, 2018 at 23:01

Hey everyone!! I know we all usually ask to see the lady's ring but I'd love to see some rings for the men! My FH and I are on the hunt for a ring for him and would love to see some ideas! Please post...

Samantha, saturday 22-Dec-18 27 447
Stephanie
Sharing my Save The Dates!
Stephanie of DIY, On August 15, 2018 at 20:01

Hello all! Just wanted to share a quick pic of the save the dates we just finished! Kept it simple! Used photos from our engagement shoot with PinkPineapple Photography (and I couldnt recommend them...

Joy, wednesday 5-Dec-18 18 307
Stephanie
The Countdown!
Stephanie of Before the wedding, On November 8, 2018 at 17:42

Does anyone else here countdown to their wedding in other ways aside from just days? Yesterday I realized I only have 30 more loads of laundry to do (one a week), and only 6 more periods to suffer...

Joey, wednesday 21-Nov-18 18 185
Stephanie
Engagement photoshoot, how much to tip?
Stephanie of Before the wedding, On July 19, 2018 at 22:04

Hey guys! Just a quick question! I had an engagement photoshoot tonight with a company we actually won a photoshoot from from the Toronto Bridal Show! Now since the shoot was free... just not sure how...

Allison, tuesday 2-Oct-18 17 334
Stephanie
If you could have any one thing!
Stephanie of Plan a wedding, On August 29, 2018 at 08:07

Hey everyone!!! I know we all love to make pinterest boards of hundreds of ideas, watch glamorous celebrity weddings and elegant royal ones! If you could have any ONE THING at your wedding no matter...

Bianca, sunday 30-Sep-18 30 248
Stephanie
Show off your favourite decoration!
Stephanie of Plan a wedding, On September 3, 2018 at 12:15

Hey all! I just wanted to show off the Night Sky prints I got done for the wedding along with the gold frames I finally got finished!! So happy with how these turned out! Just have to figure out how...

Jessica, thursday 6-Sep-18 16 248
Stephanie
#hashtaghelp
Stephanie of Plan a wedding, On August 10, 2018 at 18:01

Hey everyone!! Hoping I can get my own thread going again for a hashtag help! My name: Stephanie and his: Sheldon D'Sousa (taking his last name) Previously someone had put #HappilyEverDSousa which is...

Stephanie, tuesday 4-Sep-18 3 89
Stephanie
Signature Cocktails!
Stephanie of Wedding reception, On July 1, 2018 at 10:40

Hey everyone! I want to see and hear about everyones signature drinks at their wedding! We are doing a starry night theme so our drink will be blue with edible sparkles on top! Pineapple vodka based...

Jessie, monday 16-Jul-18 17 209
Stephanie
Arm Lifts/tucks
Stephanie of Beauty, On July 14, 2018 at 10:27

Hey everyone! Just something that's been on my mind... I personally am really self conscious about my upper arms. People say they're not that bad etc...etc... but when ever I see a picture of me and I...

BunnyBride, sunday 15-Jul-18 9 177
Stephanie
Registry for money online
Stephanie of Plan a wedding, On June 21, 2018 at 15:29

Hey everyone! I just wanted to get some opinions on what people have done or are going to do! So I plan on using Wedding Wire to host our wedding website! I have a registry at Bed Bath & Beyond...

Vinod, wednesday 27-Jun-18 18 842
Stephanie
My flowers are done!!!
Stephanie of Plan a wedding, On May 19, 2018 at 08:37

Just wanted to share I'm just so excited!! Seeing my bridal bouquet actually brought a tear to my eye! Pictures are my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and the boutonnieres! Everything was done by...

Kay, thursday 24-May-18 18 211
Stephanie
Opinion on Jewellery and Shoes needed!
Stephanie of Wedding fashion, On May 15, 2018 at 13:33

Hello all! I have been going back and forth about this for a while and I figured to get the opinion of all the wonderful people here! My wedding theme is "Under the Stars" and will have many purples...

Stephanie, thursday 17-May-18 10 134
Stephanie
Styrofoam Balls - Where to buy?
Stephanie of DIY, On March 12, 2018 at 15:11

Hey all! I'm in the process of testing out some centrepiece ideas and I want to get styrofoam balls for the tops of vases to gule flowers to. However Styrofoam balls are $36.00 at Michaels...

Marcia, thursday 10-May-18 16 131
Stephanie
Any moments give you a little tear?
Stephanie of Before the wedding, On April 30, 2018 at 10:30

I have been experiencing these more and more! Just any moments or thoughts you have or see that make you think of the big day and cry a little (happy tears of course!) Ed Sheeran's song Perfect...

Stephanie, saturday 5-May-18 45 269
Stephanie
Fun Reception Ideas!
Stephanie of Wedding reception, On April 24, 2018 at 12:23

Hey Everyone! Just trying to get some different of fun ideas to have during the reception! I like something a little different that's memorable for my guests! I saw a fun idea today on facebook, a...

Cathrine, wednesday 2-May-18 24 390
Stephanie
Alright everyone! Lets see those shoes!
Stephanie of Wedding fashion, On April 18, 2018 at 08:10

I'm now on the hunt for the shoes I'll be wearing on the big day! I want something shocking with colour and sparkle and heels for at least the first half of the day, will likely carry some backup...

Clarissa, tuesday 24-Apr-18 61 553
Stephanie
When to book the venue?
Stephanie of Wedding reception, On April 17, 2018 at 12:54

Hey all! Just been having a concern of when you should lock down the venue? I know the list here says 10-12 months, I have about 13 months till our big day! We have found a venue we both REALLY like...

Stephanie, wednesday 18-Apr-18 21 142
Stephanie
Lingerie?
Stephanie of Wedding fashion, On April 10, 2018 at 09:34

Alright everyone! I know the most important attire of clothing on the big day is the Bride's Dress, but what are people thinking of under it? My dress has a built in bra and corset so I doubt I'll be...

Stephanie, tuesday 17-Apr-18 27 301
Stephanie
Help with Hashtag!
Stephanie of Plan a wedding, On April 3, 2018 at 14:55

I've been seeing a few people do this so I thought I'd reach out for some ideas too as we have been at a bit of a loss... I'd love to have a fun hashtag for the wedding! Something cute! Something...

Elizabeth, wednesday 4-Apr-18 13 774
Stephanie
Floral Centrepiece diy
Stephanie of DIY, On March 28, 2018 at 15:38

Hey all! I've been testing and trying out a bunch of different things for putting together our own floral centrepieces for the wedding yet nothing seems to be coming out how I envisioned... Just...

Stacey, saturday 31-Mar-18 13 218

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics