Skip to main content
Naomi
Naomi

Enderby, British Columbia · From January 2018

I'm the modern milkmaid at Birdsong Farm, and I am marrying the love of my life on September 7, 2018. We are both dairy farmers (he's a Holstein boy and... View more

I'm the modern milkmaid at Birdsong Farm, and I am marrying the love of my life on September 7, 2018. We are both dairy farmers (he's a Holstein boy and I'm a Jersey girl), and we joke that the only thing in my life that *might* be more important than my fiancé are my beloved cows.

Happily married 🎉

September 7, 2018

2056days 20hrs

Discussions

Naomi
Wedding Photo Albums
Naomi of Just married, On December 15, 2018 at 17:57

Our wedding photos are back from the photographer, and I want to make photobooks as keepsake gifts for our parents and grandparents. Any recommendations for where to get photobooks done?

Rekramer, thursday 20-Dec-18 8 189
Naomi
Mani for the Groom?
Naomi of Beauty, On August 14, 2018 at 17:46

This feels like a weird question, but are any of you sending your FH in for a mani before the wedding? I love the look of work-worn hands on a man, but my FH is a farmer so I'm debating if I want him...

Naomi, tuesday 4-Sep-18 19 161
Naomi
Seating Charts
Naomi of Wedding reception, On August 20, 2018 at 14:15

We're having a buffet at our wedding reception so I don't need to assign seats, but I would like to assign tables. If you have a seating chart, are you doing organizing it by tables or alphabetically?...

Naomi, tuesday 4-Sep-18 12 328
Naomi
rsvp Woes
Naomi of Plan a wedding, On August 11, 2018 at 12:17

I mailed all the invitations a couple of months ago, and we’ve had a few RSVPs trickling in. Yesterday was the RSVP deadline, and 65 of our 145 guests still haven’t responded! Is it normal to not hear...

Jessie, tuesday 14-Aug-18 8 194
Naomi
Gifts for the Bridesmaids
Naomi of Plan a wedding, On July 29, 2018 at 10:03

40 days until the wedding, and I'm still can't decide on gifts for my bridesmaids! Would a gift certificate for their favourite shop be too "cheap"? I was thinking of a $50 gift certificate to...

Geneviève, friday 3-Aug-18 10 175
Naomi
Colour palette for menswear
Naomi of Wedding fashion, On June 18, 2018 at 18:46

My bridesmaids' dresses arrived and we absolutely love the lavender shade we picked! (The original colour palette was royal purple for the bridesmaids and a jewel-toned turquoise for the groomsmen)....

Naomi, sunday 29-Jul-18 12 158
Naomi
Who is invited to the rehearsal dinner?
Naomi of Plan a wedding, On July 17, 2018 at 21:59

Who gets invited to the rehearsal dinner? I've read that we need to invite immediate family (parents, siblings and their spouses, grandparents), members of the wedding party and their spouses, and the...

Vanessa, saturday 28-Jul-18 14 230
Naomi
How to ask for plus ones?
Naomi of Plan a wedding, On May 9, 2018 at 20:13

We are only inviting plus ones for guests that are in a serious relationship. I will be addressing the invitations only to guests on our list and have asked them to RSVP on our wedding website, where...

Sara, monday 14-May-18 12 180
Naomi
Friday Morning Bridal Shower
Naomi of Before the wedding, On May 8, 2018 at 21:36

My grandma and best friend are co-hosting a bridal shower for me a couple of months before the wedding. They have planned it for a Friday morning, and I am concerned that quite a few of my family and...

Naomi, wednesday 9-May-18 8 111
Naomi
Scheduling hair and makeup for wedding
Naomi of Beauty, On April 19, 2018 at 10:17

I am booking my hair stylists and makeup artists for the wedding. Who usually gets their hair and makeup done first? Bride? Bridesmaids? Also, is it better to get my makeup application before or after...

Stephanie, saturday 21-Apr-18 7 162
Naomi
Both parents walking down the aisle?
Naomi of Wedding ceremony, On March 30, 2018 at 19:01

I am very close to both of my parents, and thought it would be nice if both of them could walk me down the aisle. They’ve been happily married for 36 years (and will be less than 2 weeks away from...

Erin, tuesday 17-Apr-18 19 465
Naomi
How many extra invitations?
Naomi of Plan a wedding, On April 8, 2018 at 19:09

My FH and I finally picked a photo and nailed down the wording for our invites, and I need to order them this week. We currently have 64 households on our guest list, and I’m trying to determine if 75...

Brittany, friday 13-Apr-18 10 119
Naomi
Hotel Venue for Reception
Naomi of Plan a wedding, On February 7, 2018 at 14:12

My FH wants to have our wedding reception at a local hotel so that we don’t need to hire a caterer for the reception and guests don’t need to drive anywhere after the party ends. This could mean that...

Jenna, saturday 3-Mar-18 17 217
Naomi
Black Bridesmaid Dresses?
Naomi of Wedding fashion, On January 17, 2018 at 21:10

I was originally thinking of dressing my bridesmaids in purple dresses, and the groomsmen in black shirts and trousers with turquoise ties. The colours that I’ve chosen for my wedding are purple and...

Erin, tuesday 23-Jan-18 11 138

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics