Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

Attire for Flower Girl/ring Bearer

Stephanie, on December 19, 2017 at 11:05 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6

What are people having the little ones wear? I don't want them to pay a lot for something they'll wear once (potentially). I want them to match. I'm thinking black pants and white shirts for the boys (four of them) and the flower girl, either a royal blue, burnt orange (our colours) or ivory/white. But, what if she doesn't have a dress in one of these colours? Any other colour okay for the flowergirl to wear?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bethany, on December 20, 2017 at 20:32
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've seen a lot of colours for the girls but generally they are wedding colours or the traditional white. I know they add up quick but generally they aren't too pricey for the dresses. They sound like a great plan for all of their outfits 😊
  • Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

White and ivory are always good go tos, and you should be able to find some cheap alternatives if they dont already own something! always check amazon lol

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's what I was thinking. I think my nephews would look so cute with a bowtie, but don't want to add that expense for my brother. I'm thinking of trying my hand at making them!

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We wanted to keep costs down for the parents, so for the flower girl we told them a white or ivory summer dress (I bought the sash in the wedding colours to add to it) and black pants and white shirt for the ring bearer (we bought the suspenders and bowtie).
    This way the items they did buy could be used again, so less of a cost in terms of the number of wears.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't have a flower girl so I cannot help there but we did have ring bearers. Our 2 nephews wore grey pants, white shirts, black suspenders and red, navy and white bow ties. They also had little grey fedoras to wear.

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My ring bearers are renting suits that match the groomsmen and they are $70 per rental. My flower girls are wearing the white dresses that they wore to their parents wedding this summer, but I am swapping out the belt for hunter green to match the bridesmaids dresses!

Your flower girls can wear any colour they want!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics