Skip to main content
R
Rhi

'Nelson', British Columbia · From December 2019

Happily married 🎉

August 7, 2021

986days 1hrs
Liberty
Silver Linings- Planning a wedding during Covid.
Liberty, On May 31, 2021 at 14:02

I know this pandemic has been very hard on everyone! But I wanted to open up a discussion about any silver linings you may have had planning a wedding during this time. My Fiancé and I got engaged Dec...

SAR, sunday 6-Jun-21 18
Maya
Best non-smudge lipstick???
Maya, On May 31, 2021 at 17:04

Hey ladies! So I really want a dramatic look for my wedding makeup - with dark red/plum lipstick. But I am super paranoid about it smudging during the first kiss and then all the other kisses...

Rhi, thursday 3-Jun-21 4
Kalei
Caterer won’t return our deposit
Kalei, On May 18, 2021 at 14:32

Hey friends, as we have all experienced at some point, COVID has put a wrench in some of our plans. For myself, my caterer willingly postponed to a new date from last year to this year. I asked them...

Rhi, thursday 20-May-21 14
Christiana
We got married during the peak of the second wave
Christiana, On May 8, 2021 at 15:40

Recently I've seen a lot of posts about people stressing or panicking about their upcoming weddings and covid restrictions. I thought I'd go over my pandemic wedding story to give you some of my fails...

Vinod, thursday 27-May-21 28 6
M
Wedding dreams..
Mary, On May 5, 2021 at 15:50

Goodmorning everyone! Do you have dreams about wedding? I often dream about being totally naked or in underwear as I walk to the altar and embarrasses me a lot.

Jess, wednesday 12-May-21 6
Daily
Bridal makeup
Daily, On March 24, 2021 at 13:54

Future brides, do you think of doing your own makeup or hire a professional makeup artist?

Daily, wednesday 7-Jul-21 45
Kelsie
Covid-19 Wedding Updates
Kelsie, On April 23, 2021 at 14:56

Hey everyone! With the new set of restrictions and lockdown, my fiance and I made the decision this week to cancel our wedding in September, and move our date up to July instead and have a small...

Rhi, monday 10-May-21 50
Jennifer
Let’s see your dress!!!
Jennifer, On April 26, 2021 at 14:00

Ok! Sounds like everyone is a little worried and stressed with their wedding plans. Let’s lighten it up a little and show off our wedding dresses! I’d love to see all of your beautiful garments that...

Carna, wednesday 28-Jun-23 78 1
R
Please help me decide
Rhi, On April 17, 2021 at 13:59

I’m getting married in August in BC and can’t decide between these two dresses. They’re the exact same price so that doesn’t factor into the equation. Because if Covid I had to take them home to try...

Pritika, monday 3-May-21 30
Kathy
August 28, 2021
Kathy, On April 17, 2021 at 08:48

Hi there brides! Ok so after yesterday’s announcement I am feeling kinda down. We have postponed our original June 5th wedding. I’m not feeling very optimistic for August. We are having a small...

Stefanie, friday 30-Apr-21 18 1
K
Wedding Etiquette
Kathryn, On April 18, 2021 at 17:03

Hi All my fellow brides! We are having a super small legal ceremony as we have already postponed our large ceremony twice so don’t want to keep delaying the marriage. We are having an outdoor ceremony...

Rhi, tuesday 20-Apr-21 4
Chelsey
Postponing May 29th 2021
Chelsey, On April 19, 2021 at 21:16

Hello ladies! I'm looking for advice, my Date is May 29th I'm getting nervous with the stay at home order extending longer, I'm in eastern ontario. I am thinking about postponing and this would be my...

Vinod, friday 23-Apr-21 5
Kasey
Dress Shopping with covid
Kasey, On April 7, 2021 at 13:03

I've had to move my appointment with kleinfeld's 3 times now.. and with the new Ontario stay at home order again.. I'll have to move it again for I assume about a month. I feel so defeated. It's hard...

Laura, sunday 18-Apr-21 5
Hank
Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
Hank, On April 12, 2021 at 22:04

For those of you in the GTA, where are you getting your wedding bands? Did you go to where you got the engagement ring? With Toronto having been in lock down since November, we never had the chance to...

Mauricio, monday 19-Apr-21 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics