Skip to main content
Sherrie
Sherrie

Flin Flon, Manitoba · From October 2019

Happily married 🎉

May 15, 2021

1082days 17hrs
Joey
What's the age difference between you and your partner?
Joey, On January 30, 2020 at 08:22

Let's get to know each other a little better. How old are you? How old is your sweetie? Photo by Wes Perry Photography in Moncton NB

Darmae, monday 25-May-20 69
K
DIY Flowers! Faux or Real? Where did you get them?
Katelyn, On November 7, 2019 at 19:40

I am currently debating whether or not I want to tackle bouquets, has anyone done it? Did you use real or faux flowers and where did you get them? My biggest concern is I'm going to spend as much as I...

Katelyn, friday 22-Nov-19 12
Lynnie
When did you actually start wedding planning?
Lynnie, On November 12, 2019 at 13:55

How soon after the proposal did you start wedding planning? Did you dive in right away? Did you take some time to just enjoy being engaged first? Did you set a date and then set wedding planning on...

Cristina, tuesday 19-Nov-19 24
Caitlyn
diy Project Sharing!
Caitlyn, On November 12, 2019 at 22:06

A few months ago my FH, mom and MIL had a craft day and we made our centrepieces. The inspiration was a a frosty, wintery beauty and the beast rose. We bought the domes from Ikea and spray painted...

Celine, thursday 27-Aug-20 14
Cliodhna
Will the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets match? 💐
Cliodhna, On November 7, 2019 at 09:05

Along with keeping your hands busy when walking down the aisle, wedding bouquets help tie together your wedding design and decor! Will your bouquet match your bridesmaids’? Or do you plan on using...

BunnyBride, tuesday 12-Nov-19 18
Sherrie
Couples getting married on 15/may/2021 in Manitoba
Sherrie, On October 30, 2019 at 09:54

Hello, I don’t know why it showed me this as I was exploring but it’s cool that we have the same date for the big day! Hope your planning is fruitful! Good luck!

Claire, sunday 15-Mar-20 3
Sherrie
Have you used this site?
Sherrie, On November 3, 2019 at 15:34

Any one use efavourmart.com?

Ashley, tuesday 5-Nov-19 5
Sherrie
Tacky or no?
Sherrie, On November 1, 2019 at 11:35

Since we are DIYing a lot of aspects including invites. Is it tacky to use the save the dates for the prewedding social? I am trueing to keep our set number of people to 100. Prewedding social we are...

Sherrie, monday 4-Nov-19 17
Sherrie
How did you get Engaged?
Sherrie, On November 1, 2019 at 01:43

I love hearing these kinds of stories. So I thought I would ask. My tale is pretty cheesy. I had the ring for a couple months before I finally did it. I mean I left it out every where that he could...

Dawn, thursday 20-Feb-20 14
Sherrie
Prewedding social
Sherrie, On November 1, 2019 at 01:26

I saw there was a couple posts but no responses to them besides to another ladies post. Being as I read and scoured. I was wondering if people had suggestions for some baskets we can make on our own....

Tori, friday 1-Nov-19 1 70
Kelly
Make a registry they said. It'll be fun they said...
Kelly, On January 29, 2019 at 10:00

Hi friends! Just here to vent. We thought it would be a fun day going to scan all the things we wanted. But it was a total downer. Did anybody else have this experience? 1. We don't need a lot. We've...

Kelly, thursday 14-Nov-19 38
Megan
"Am I invited" question
Megan, On October 30, 2019 at 23:20

My FH and I have been engaged for a few months now, but we are still finding as when those who we are not as close find out, we get the question "am I invited?" and 99% of the time the people that are...

Kelly, wednesday 13-Nov-19 20
Sherrie
Ideas
Sherrie, On October 30, 2019 at 10:03

I am looking for some simple ideas for decorating a space. I want to keep this in my hunt for a venue. I wanted to do a three pane center piece with decopage photos on each pane; and a candle inside...

Megan, friday 1-Nov-19 10
Cliodhna
Favourite Black Tablescape?
Cliodhna, On October 28, 2019 at 09:05

Depending on how much black you add, it can create a dark and moody tablescape or give your reception a modern flair! Which black tablescape is your favourite style? 🖤 A) Gothic and glam? Photo from...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 22
Lynne
Anyone else making their wedding invitations?
Lynne, On October 21, 2019 at 15:43

I'm in the process of making my wedding invitation cards and I'm curious to know if I'm the only crazy person on this board. 🤪 Has anyone else decided to make their invitations?

Ben, monday 19-Feb-24 28
Rayanne
Happy prewedding stories please
Rayanne, On October 30, 2019 at 09:38

We tend get a lot of negativity when planning a wedding. Everyone second guessing every decision you make. What is the nicest surprise someone has done for you? Was there someone who was just super...

Rayanne, sunday 3-Nov-19 26
Cliodhna
One or more DIY projects?
Cliodhna, On October 14, 2019 at 09:05

Are you and your fiancé(e) crafty? Do you plan on creating some of your own wedding decor, attire, etc. Are you tackling one or more DIY projects? Photo from Floratechnics in Bowmanville, Ontario...

Melissa, wednesday 27-Nov-19 31
Rachel
What aspect of wedding planning are you worried about currently?
Rachel, On October 1, 2019 at 20:27

So far, I have found wedding planning to be very stressful. I was convinced once I finally booked a venue I could relax...WRONG. I find myself being worried about our guest list being too small, which...

Sherrie, wednesday 30-Oct-19 51
Kelly
MC for reception
Kelly, On October 25, 2019 at 17:39

Thoughts on having someone in the bridal party be the MC? We are currently trying to find two people to MC our reception and having a tough time finding two people that are confident enough and know...

Ashley, wednesday 30-Oct-19 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics