NATASHIA

Thunder Bay, Ontario · From May 2019

Happily married 🎉

July 4, 2021

1051days 11hrs
NATASHIA
Post wedding event
NATASHIA, On August 29, 2019 at 15:01

Hi all, My fiancé and I are getting married in Ontario but planning on having some sort of event back in Alberta so extended family and friends can make it. What kind of celebration would you suggest?...

Casey, thursday 29-Aug-19 7
NATASHIA
Is a parent only ceremony worth decorating for?
NATASHIA, On June 19, 2019 at 15:06

Hi all, it's me again. My FH and I have taken another step to almost planning our wedding! We have agreed that we are going to have a parent only wedding ceremony out in the city we live. (We live...

Taylor, saturday 6-Jul-19 10
NATASHIA
Tattoos and make up
NATASHIA, On June 7, 2019 at 08:29

G'day all, I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with using makeup covering up tattoos with make up. I have a tattoo on my shoulder that I'm really not keen on. I am planning on getting it...

Erin, sunday 9-Jun-19 8
Christine
Wedding with an anxiety disorder. Anyone else experiencing it?
Christine, On June 5, 2019 at 18:47

So I’m getting married in less than 5 months. I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder a few years ago and have been struggling with anxiety for over 15 years now. I’ve started thinking about...

Andrew, monday 1-Apr-24 16
Lynnie
Fiancé(e) Friday! Who introduced you to your future spouse?
Lynnie, On March 29, 2019 at 13:05

Whether it was love at first sight or a friendship that blossomed over time - it began with an introduction! Who was responsible for introducing you to your future spouse? Was it a close friend,...

Steph, friday 5-Jul-19 40
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday! - three words to describe your proposal
Joey, On May 10, 2019 at 08:05

Give us a glimpse into your "I do" moment by sharing a description of your proposal. If you had to describe your proposal in just three words or less, or three emojis, which would you choose? Photos...

Shyrelle, tuesday 21-May-19 42
NATASHIA
Dress assistance
NATASHIA, On May 7, 2019 at 12:35

Good day, me again. I hope I'm not posting too much, I'm just completely clueless and new in my town so I don't have anyone I can turn to for advice/information. I'm looking at having my wedding...

Toni Rose, saturday 8-Jun-19 12
Robyn
Best thing about moving in with your partner?
Robyn, On April 8, 2019 at 22:48

Hey all! To stop myself from stressing out about wedding stuff, I am focusing on how awesome it will be to finally live with my FH. Because of our traditional families, we live separately, but we have...

Geneviève, thursday 7-Nov-19 17
NATASHIA
Engagement Party
NATASHIA, On May 6, 2019 at 12:55

Hello you all again, I am looking for input on an engagement party. My fiance and I recently moved to a new province away from 99% of our friends and family. We only have his dad and his dad's...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 13
NATASHIA
Tips on saving up for the wedding
NATASHIA, On May 2, 2019 at 15:24

Hello everyone, I am just curious, does anyone have tips of how to save up for a wedding? Or ideas of side crafting ways of making money? Sorry, if this isn't allowed or if this is a stupid question....

NATASHIA, sunday 5-May-19 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics