Thunder Bay, Ontario · From May 2019

Happily married 🎉

July 4, 2021

1051days 8hrs

Discussions

NATASHIA
Post wedding event
NATASHIA of Wedding reception, On August 29, 2019 at 15:01

Hi all, My fiancé and I are getting married in Ontario but planning on having some sort of event back in Alberta so extended family and friends can make it. What kind of celebration would you suggest?...

Casey, thursday 29-Aug-19 7 74
NATASHIA
Is a parent only ceremony worth decorating for?
NATASHIA of Wedding ceremony, On June 19, 2019 at 15:06

Hi all, it's me again. My FH and I have taken another step to almost planning our wedding! We have agreed that we are going to have a parent only wedding ceremony out in the city we live. (We live...

Taylor, saturday 6-Jul-19 10 239
NATASHIA
Tattoos and make up
NATASHIA of Wedding fashion, On June 7, 2019 at 08:29

G'day all, I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with using makeup covering up tattoos with make up. I have a tattoo on my shoulder that I'm really not keen on. I am planning on getting it...

Erin, sunday 9-Jun-19 8 113
NATASHIA
Dress assistance
NATASHIA of Wedding fashion, On May 7, 2019 at 12:35

Good day, me again. I hope I'm not posting too much, I'm just completely clueless and new in my town so I don't have anyone I can turn to for advice/information. I'm looking at having my wedding...

Toni Rose, saturday 8-Jun-19 12 162
NATASHIA
Engagement Party
NATASHIA of Before the wedding, On May 6, 2019 at 12:55

Hello you all again, I am looking for input on an engagement party. My fiance and I recently moved to a new province away from 99% of our friends and family. We only have his dad and his dad's...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 13 142
NATASHIA
Tips on saving up for the wedding
NATASHIA of Plan a wedding, On May 2, 2019 at 15:24

Hello everyone, I am just curious, does anyone have tips of how to save up for a wedding? Or ideas of side crafting ways of making money? Sorry, if this isn't allowed or if this is a stupid question....

NATASHIA, sunday 5-May-19 12 169

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics