Teacher, laid back, DIY'er

Happily married 🎉

March 7, 2020

1504days 7hrs

Discussions

K
Paperless Invites
Katherine, On February 17, 2020 at 13:31

Hello fellow planners! My fiancé and I want to go paperless for our wedding save the date, invites, RSVPs, thank you cards, etc. Has anyone else gone completely paperless and fully electronic? How did...

Kelly, thursday 27-Feb-20 36
Joey
Winners! The winners of the 36th edition of the WeddingWire Contest have been announced
Joey, On February 6, 2020 at 09:20

I hope you'll all join me in congratulating the 36th winners of the WeddingWire contest, Marcie and Gerardo. You may have seen Marcie around our wonderful community Here's what Marcie said about the...

Samantha, monday 15-Nov-21 12 1
Sinéad
Invitations - Old School or Online?
Sinéad, On December 16, 2019 at 09:05

Your invitations are the first taste your guests are going to get of your wedding style and theme. Have you thought about how you will send them? Are you using traditional mail to post your...

Nelly, tuesday 16-Apr-24 26 1
Darian
Invites
Darian, On January 3, 2020 at 00:39

Hey All, I am curious what other peoples opinions are on the inviting process. Is it super tacky to make a facebook group and/or send out invites/evites? For my wedding it seems I will need to get...

Marcie, saturday 11-Jan-20 13
Lynnie
Shoes - where did you buy yours?
Lynnie, On April 11, 2019 at 15:04

Where did you find your wedding shoes? Did you shop in-store or online? Share your shoes and where you got them! 👠 Photo by Stephanie Tudin Photography in Toronto ...

Donna Yeung, wednesday 13-Jul-22 35
Lynnie
Train - Long or Short?
Lynnie, On April 29, 2019 at 09:05

Does your wedding dress have a train? Is it short and dance-floor friendly? Or long and dramatic? Is your train long or short? Photo by DA Photography in Brampton, ON Next Question: Veil - Long or...

Marcie, wednesday 31-Jul-19 25
Lynnie
Bridesmaids Dresses - Long or Short?
Lynnie, On April 29, 2019 at 09:05

What length dresses did you decide on for your bridesmaids? Will they wear long gowns or short cocktail dresses? Long? Photo by Ariana Tennyson Photography in Steinbach, MB Or Short? Photo by Delbarr...

Shyan, wednesday 7-Aug-19 35
Hélène
My dress is finally here!
Hélène, On July 24, 2019 at 19:37

As some of you know, I had some serious dress doubts after buying a dress at a sample sale last October. After the ensuing hunt for my dream dress, I ended up purchasing a dress that I hadn't actually...

Hélène, sunday 11-Aug-19 50
Sarah
Wedding dress shopping
Sarah, On July 30, 2019 at 22:21

Hey! So I’m finally going dress shopping for the first time this weekend and I am so pumped!! I’ve looked online at all the designers’ collections that the two stores I’m going to carry. And I’ve...

Sarah, thursday 1-Aug-19 14
Tamara
Tried on my dress before the big day!
Tamara, On July 19, 2019 at 08:18

Guys, this website is so supportive and just amazing for connecting with so many absolutely wonderful people! I had to post a photo of my dress to show you all. Even threw on the fail and grabbed my...

Kelly, thursday 25-Jul-19 27
Lynnie
Who's going dress shopping with you?
Lynnie, On July 8, 2019 at 09:05

Who's going wedding dress shopping with you? Are you keeping it in the family, or bringing your best friends? Photo from The Gown in Newmarket, ON Next Question: Who has been the most helpful? Back to...

Katie, monday 12-Aug-19 31
Marisol
Guest book
Marisol, On July 14, 2019 at 00:59

I am planning on making my own guest book but i'm not sure where to go does anyone have any suggestions? as i am wanting to put some of our pictures into this guestbook.

Ashley, monday 26-Aug-19 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics