Katie

Toronto, Ontario · From December 2018

Happily married 🎉

November 2, 2019

1607days 17hrs
Sergio
guys - Original Bachelor Party Ideas
Sergio, On October 6, 2019 at 13:22

Hey Gents, I have a fairly generous budget and I’d love to have a Original bachelor party for 4 guys, anywhere in Canada. Around Feb-Mar , average age 32-35 What do you suggest or what did you do? ...

Sergio, tuesday 5-Nov-19 10
Joey
Hair trial and make up trial - separate or together?
Joey, On October 23, 2019 at 10:05

Do you plan to schedule your hair trial and your makeup trial separately? Or are you having them done together so you can see the complete look? Are you planning these trials for a day when you can...

Stephanie, wednesday 8-Jan-20 13
M
Vendor Meals
Mcarthur, On October 23, 2019 at 14:55

Hi All! We are wondering how many people you think is reasonable for vendor meals? My hair and makeup artists are friends, so I would invite them and their husbands as they are doing services and...

Bianca, monday 2-Dec-19 8
Joey
On A Scale Of 1-10... how fast did you jump into planning?
Joey, On July 29, 2019 at 07:57

Once you were engaged, did you race out to start planning right away (10) or did you take your time and enjoy being engaged for a long time before the planning went into action (1)? Photo by London...

Veronica, thursday 10-Oct-19 34
Madisyn
How did you handle things not going as planned?
Madisyn, On August 16, 2019 at 21:10

I've learned (the hard way) that things don't always go the way you wanted with wedding planning. First, we found out today that my FH's first cousin is getting married on the same day as our legal...

Madisyn, thursday 5-Sep-19 31
Lynnie
Who's going dress shopping with you?
Lynnie, On July 8, 2019 at 09:05

Who's going wedding dress shopping with you? Are you keeping it in the family, or bringing your best friends? Photo from The Gown in Newmarket, ON Next Question: Who has been the most helpful? Back to...

Katie, monday 12-Aug-19 31
Lynnie
Garter - White or Colourful?
Lynnie, On June 24, 2019 at 10:04

What about your garter? Are you going with white or something more bright?? White or Colourful? Photo from Mamie + James Next Question: Veil - White or Colourful? Back to the Beginning: White or...

Ann1, saturday 17-Aug-19 25
Joey
Use it or lose it? - A hotel block
Joey, On June 17, 2019 at 08:43

Are you helping your guests find a place to stay by booking a block of rooms at a local hotel, or will you trust them to sort out their own accommodation without your help? A hotel block of rooms -...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 28
M
What's negotiable when planning a wedding??
Melanie, On August 12, 2019 at 12:47

Hi, Just started the wedding planning and wondering if people can tell me what items you can typically negotiate price?? For example, is it the norm to negotiate price with the wedding venue?? Any...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 6
K
Indoor Photo Locations Brampton, Mississauga or Etobicoke
Katie, On March 4, 2019 at 13:56

My fiance and I getting married November 02 2019 and are looking at places to take pictures. We have a ton of time between our ceremony and reception but need a location that can do nice indoor...

Cliodhna, thursday 14-Mar-19 3
Emily
Not doing a gift registry
Emily, On February 13, 2019 at 22:26

My fiancé and I have lived together for almost 2 years. We own our home & really don’t need home or kitchen items at all... in fact we have no room for household type gifts. Advice about not being...

Shruti, thursday 9-May-19 14
Stephanie
New Signature
Stephanie, On January 30, 2019 at 16:49

One thing that I didn’t really consider was that when I changed my name, I would also be changing the way I sign my name! I went to get my new drivers license and when she said “sign here” I looked,...

Stephanie-Marie, friday 22-Mar-19 41
Cindy
Couples getting married November 2019 in Ontario
Cindy, On January 7, 2019 at 22:53

Hi Everyone, we have finalized our venue and wedding date, we decided to get married in November instead to save money. Anyone else crazy enough to get married so close to winter?

Jason, saturday 15-Feb-20 46

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics