Carly

Coquitlam, British Columbia · From October 2018

Happily married 🎉

September 6, 2020

1347days 20hrs
Carly
Having to change my wedding date
Carly, On December 13, 2019 at 16:21

Hey Future Brides So I'm looking for a little advice. My mom was just diagnosed with terminal cancer and they have told her that she may only have 6 months left. But that isn't really a guarantee....

Sara, sunday 22-Dec-19 14
Lynnie
Not your mother's wedding!
Lynnie, On September 26, 2019 at 13:05

Wedding trends and traditions have changed a lot since our parents' day! Everyone is putting their own personal stamp on their celebration, and finding fun new ways to surprise their guests. What is...

Taylor, monday 4-Nov-19 13
Carly
Dress regrets
Carly, On September 18, 2019 at 17:12

So lately I've been feeling a little unsure of my dress. When I bought it I loved it but now I'm not so sure. Since I started wedding planning a year ago one of the few details I knew right away was...

Becky, wednesday 2-Oct-19 15
Haley
Makeup & hair costs
Haley, On September 17, 2019 at 19:25

While I'm definitely getting my hair done, I've been waivering on getting my makeup done. The other night I finally came across a makeup artist who's work I adore and the plus side is that she does...

Dallas, tuesday 24-Nov-20 23
Carly
rsvp Deadline
Carly, On August 26, 2019 at 13:44

Hi All, So I am in need of some advise. I am trying to figure out when I should set my RSVP deadline as. My wedding is May 23, 2020. I have to provide a final count by May 8. I was thinking of...

Katrine, wednesday 11-Sep-19 16
Kelsie
Engagement Photos
Kelsie, On June 12, 2019 at 11:47

I had a great time shooting my engagement photos in Toronto last month. I was really, really nervous to start as I do not like being the centre of attention and this is my first time having...

Marissa, wednesday 3-Jul-19 54
Kate
Guys....I think it might rain on my wedding on Saturday.
Kate, On June 11, 2019 at 12:26

I am sooooo sad!!! I am obsessively checking the forecast to see what the weather holds and it looks like a big system is coming in. I cant help but feel totally upet about this. My hair will be down...

Stephanie, saturday 15-Jun-19 12
Joey
Would you rather have $1000 for...
Joey, On June 7, 2019 at 08:07

If you had a spare $1000 would you rather put it towards upgrading your - A) Reception - you could add a champagne toast, rent a monogrammed dance floor, or dazzle your guests with some special...

BunnyBride, saturday 7-Sep-19 17
Seleena
Stressed and heartbroken
Seleena, On June 6, 2019 at 16:16

My wedding is just over 3 months away. I dropped my FH off at the airport this morning. My FMIL was just diagnosed with lung cancer and everyone is (understandably) losing it. I am hoping and praying...

Bianca, monday 10-Jun-19 20
Christine
Wedding with an anxiety disorder. Anyone else experiencing it?
Christine, On June 5, 2019 at 18:47

So I’m getting married in less than 5 months. I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder a few years ago and have been struggling with anxiety for over 15 years now. I’ve started thinking about...

Andrew, monday 1-Apr-24 16
Carly
Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
Carly, On May 22, 2019 at 13:43

Hi Everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the wedding planning process! So I have my first dress appointment on Sunday and I was hoping for some tips from you ladies who have already started shopping...

Carly, friday 31-May-19 17
Holly
Tomorrow!
Holly, On May 31, 2019 at 14:21

Well everyone, tomorrow is the big day!! We are heading to finish some setup then have our rehearsal and dinner. This week has been the most busy and stressful week of all the wedding planning but I'm...

Joey, monday 3-Jun-19 14
Mikaela
Dads' attire
Mikaela, On May 29, 2019 at 16:55

So, my dad asked me what I want him to wear for my wedding. I told him it didn't really matter, just as long as it was a suit. I figured he would get a tie/bowtie that matched my mom's dress. Last...

Kaisha, tuesday 4-Jun-19 9
Future Mrs.
Not choosing a girl to be a bridesmaid when I was her MOH
Future Mrs., On May 29, 2019 at 00:34

I was the MOH in her wedding but I dont consider her close enough to be a bridesmaid in my wedding. What should I do?

Miranda, friday 31-May-19 14
Amanda
Friday funny
Amanda, On May 24, 2019 at 12:27

For those of us who have or are dealing with some jealousy from bridesmaids or just close friends.. I've seen this a couple times and it makes me giggle every time so I had to share... yaaaassss

Allison, monday 27-May-19 15
Emily
Gel or press on?
Emily, On May 23, 2019 at 08:02

Im looking for the best option when it comes to getting my nails done for the day of. keeping in mind we are paying for everything our selves and i'm not a big "nail" person anyways. so question being...

Bianca, tuesday 11-Jun-19 17
Brittany
Bridesmaid Being Frustrating
Brittany, On May 22, 2019 at 15:07

I know this is small potatoes.. However one of my bridesmaids is making a big deal about the fact that she has to be at the hotel for 9:00 AM when her make up appointment is not until 11. I am paying...

Amanda, tuesday 25-Jun-19 30
Lauren
Engagement Party - is a backyard BBQ okay?
Lauren, On May 16, 2019 at 16:55

Hi everyone! My FH and I would like to have a very casual BBQ in our backyard next month as our engagement party. Our thought is to buy some wine and beer, meat and veggies for the BBQ, and serve...

Lauren, wednesday 5-Jun-19 23
Marissa
How to incorporate mother's wedding dress
Marissa, On May 16, 2019 at 15:32

Hello! I have been given free rein of both my mother's wedding dress and my moh's wedding dress. I am interested in ideas of how to incorporate the dress or both dresses into our wedding. I'm...

Marissa, wednesday 19-Jun-19 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics