Skip to main content
Amanda
Amanda

Ennismore, Ontario · From September 2018

RVT, mom to 3 adorable fur-babies. Engaged to my collage sweetheart :)

Happily married 🎉

June 2, 2019

1761days 9hrs
Amanda
Ressional Song and Signing Song
Amanda, On May 15, 2019 at 20:56

I meet with my DJ today and he was recommending that we have a ressional song, as well as a signing song for our ceremony. We are doing an instrumental prosessional song, so he recommended sticking to...

Amanda, monday 20-May-19 5
Lynnie
Spring brides! What are your wedding colours?
Lynnie, On March 15, 2019 at 13:05

What colours are you using for your spring wedding? Are you drawn to neutral and pastel palettes, or are you planning lots of pops of colour? Photo from Sheer Floral and Silk in Kamloops, BC

Liana, thursday 7-Nov-19 71
Brandi
Drinks
Brandi, On March 5, 2018 at 16:46

I am trying to figure out what to do for the bar for our wedding. I'm looking at either doing a cash bar and paying for 2 drinks/person or doing a corkage bar and purchasing all of the booze...

Amanda, friday 4-Jan-19 13
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Round or Rectangle?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

Final question!! How is your reception space shaping up? Do you like the look of classic round tables at the reception, or are you all-in on long rectangular tables? Which table style gets your vote?...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 72
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Over-the-Top or Understated?

Which wedding style do you prefer? All things glitz, glam, and over-the-top? Or classic, subtle, and understated? Which decor style gets your vote? Over-the-Top? Photo from Sylvia Weinstock Cakes Or...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 68
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Silver or Gold?

From your rings to the decor - which metal do you love more? Silver or gold? Silver? Photo by Krista Fox Photography Or Gold? Photo by Aaron and Jillian Photography Next Question: Over-the-Top or...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 69
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Casual or Formal?

Casual or formal? Which attire and atmosphere is more your style?? Casual? Photo by Black Tie Cinema in Edmonton Or Formal? Photo from Aklasu in Red Deer, AB Next Question: Silver or Gold? Back to the...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 70
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Arches or Artwork?

What about your ceremony decor? Would you rather say "I do" in front of a decorative arch, or a piece of custom artwork? Arches? Photo from Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Or Artwork?Photo by Poly Mendes...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 67
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Vibrant or Pastel Palette?

Are you obsessed with weddings that are bright, bold, and colourful? Or do you love the light pastel palettes? Do you prefer vibrant or pastel colour palettes? Vibrant? Photo from Hitched by Joelle in...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 67
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Greenery or Flowers?

Do you love the natural look of greenery or are you all about the flower blossoms? Which decor style do you prefer? 🍃🌸 Greenery? Photo from by Francesca, xo Weddings and Events in Toronto Or Flowers?...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 75
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Sand or Snow?

The battle of the climates!! Would you rather feel the sand between your toes while saying "I do", or celebrate in the snow? Which wedding style gets your vote, sand or snow?? Sand? 🏖️ Photo from...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 70
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Barn or Ballroom?

Which type of venue is more your style? Do you love the rustic look of barns? Or are you more into the ballroom atmosphere? Barn? Cambium Farms in Caledon, ON Or Ballroom? Fairmont Waterfront Hotel...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 82
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Grande or Intimate?

What size wedding do you prefer? Do you like the big blowouts or smaller and more intimate affairs? Grande? Photo by Anne Edgar Photography in Cambridge, ON Or Intimate? Photo by Nia Chelsea...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 83
Joey
True or False? - I started planning before the proposal
Joey, On December 3, 2018 at 08:05

Before the engagement was "official" did you start a wedding Pinterest board? Make mental lists of your wedding likes and dislikes? Maybe even try on a few dresses or suits? True or False? - I started...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 37
Amanda
Afternoon Wedding - dj or no Dj??
Amanda, On November 28, 2018 at 20:42

We are getting married this June and having a Sunday afternoon wedding at a golf club near by. Our wedding ceremony is at 11:30am followed by lunch at 1:30pm, then a party to follow (estimated that...

Tune Twisters, monday 17-Dec-18 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics