Skip to main content
Laura
Laura

Merrickville, Ontario · From May 2018

Happily married 🎉

February 16, 2020

1502days 1hrs
Michelle
Guest book inspo - show me your favourites!
Michelle, On January 28, 2020 at 08:39

What's everyone doing for their guest book? I feel like my FH and I decided very quickly on doing a polaroid guest book because we just love my little instax but there are so many fun options out...

Laura, sunday 8-Mar-20 20 2
Sinéad
Poll: What is your wedding hairstyle?
Sinéad, On December 4, 2019 at 09:05

Have you chosen your wedding day hairstyle yet? Are you excited to try out a beautiful updo, or will you leave your hair loose? Do you have any inspiration photos you would like to share? Have you...

36%

61 votes

64%

109 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote monday 7-Sep-20 27
Niloofar
Budget wedding
Niloofar, On March 20, 2019 at 13:45

How can I have a wedding with a $12,000 budget? Is in possible in Canada? Considering I only have 50 guests and planning to have buffet and make my own food with the help of my relatives?

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 18
Laura
Wedding Shower - who to invite?
Laura, On August 8, 2019 at 15:20

My hometown is 5.5 hours west from where me and my FH live. His family is here, and most of our friends are local. But I also have family about 10 hours east from us. My mom wants to host a shower in...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 9 1
Sam
Wedding dress
Sam, On August 3, 2019 at 09:22

I’m looking to spend as little as possible on a wedding dress but no stores actually post any of their prices online. Where are some places that have decently priced wedding dresses? I would love to...

Marina, thursday 7-May-20 34
Lynnie
What colour are your bridesmaids wearing?
Lynnie, On August 8, 2019 at 13:05

What colour dresses did you decide on for your bridesmaids? 💃 Share what shades your 'maids will be rocking on your wedding day! Photo by l'orangerie photographie in Montreal

Ann1, friday 16-Aug-19 19
Sarah
i got my dress!!!!!
Sarah, On August 3, 2019 at 17:13

It was the second dress I tried on lol love it!! I thought I would cry but I didn’t lol I am so happy and want to show everyone!

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 115
Katherine
Nails
Katherine, On August 3, 2019 at 23:52

Hi all, What colour of nails are you doing for your big day? Anyone suggest shellac manicures, or just regular (I’ve never gotten shellac haha) i cant decide what to do! My bridesmaids will be wearing...

Loralli23, friday 6-Aug-21 35
Marissa
Nails are done!
Marissa, On August 8, 2019 at 12:50

Just got my nails done for my wedding on Sunday. I've had pedicures before but have never had a manicure in my life, so I was nervous I wouldn't like the result; but I think they turned out really...

Marissa, monday 2-Sep-19 11
Kelly
Make a registry they said. It'll be fun they said...
Kelly, On January 29, 2019 at 10:00

Hi friends! Just here to vent. We thought it would be a fun day going to scan all the things we wanted. But it was a total downer. Did anybody else have this experience? 1. We don't need a lot. We've...

Kelly, thursday 14-Nov-19 38
Corabelle
Editing the list
Corabelle, On July 14, 2019 at 22:50

I'm having trouble editing who I want to invite the the shower and rehearsal dinner on here. Can I get some help on how I can do that?

Corabelle, saturday 10-Aug-19 4
Lynnie
What are your fiancé(e)'s preferred pizza toppings?
Lynnie, On August 5, 2019 at 09:53

Ok so it's dinner time, and you've decided to order a pizza... what toppings does your fiancé(e) want? Are they a pepperoni person? Are mushrooms a must? What are your fiancé(e)'s preferred pizza...

Nelly, saturday 12-Oct-19 28
M
Couples getting married on 15/february/2020 in Ontario
Monica, On January 20, 2019 at 17:16

390 days feels like its so far away but its about a month and 1 year away what has everyone already gotten done? I only got engaged on New Years Eve so i'm just starting out. What is everyone doing...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jul-19 11
Laura
Is 4 months too short?
Laura, On June 9, 2019 at 23:41

My fiance and I want to get married in October, and I don't want to wait 16 months, but will 4 months planning work? Worried about not having given enough notice to guests. (I don't want to wait until...

Bianca, monday 10-Jun-19 13 240
Lynnie
Would you rather... book an all-inclusive venue or be able to pick your own vendors?
Lynnie, On April 23, 2018 at 12:00

Would you rather book an all-inclusive venue that provides everything and all of the vendors your need for your wedding - but you have to use their list of wedding vendors? Or - would you rather book...

Natalie, tuesday 6-Nov-18 33
Lynnie
Would you rather... do your own makeup, or do your own hair?
Lynnie, On April 23, 2018 at 12:00

If you could only splurge for a professional for one thing... which would you chose to do yourself? Would you rather... do your own makeup, or do your own hair? Makeup? Or hair? Next Question: Would...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 36
Kara
Destination wedding in Mexico
Kara, On May 25, 2018 at 11:03

I’m having a hard time choosing a resort on the Mayan riviera side. Which resorts have beautiful beaches and great affordable wedding packages? TIA!

Bianca, wednesday 6-Jun-18 8
Kelly
Shoe decision help
Kelly, On May 25, 2018 at 17:03

I'm having a difficult time deciding which shoes I should go with. I want flats that are elegant, pretty and COMFORTABLE, and I haven't found anything that feels or looks special enough yet in a flat....

Lyla, wednesday 6-Jun-18 26
Stephanie
How did you meet!
Stephanie, On April 5, 2018 at 15:46

I'm sure this thread has happened before but I'd love to hear everyone's stories! How did you meet your Fiance/Fiancee? Or for those already done with their big day how did you meet your Husband/Wife?...

Stiffra, wednesday 27-Mar-19 70
Laura
Managing Guest List
Laura, On May 21, 2018 at 23:22

We've just started working on our guest list, and are having trouble getting everyone added to events. For some of our guests, we can pick Pending | Cancelled | Confirmed for their wedding status, but...

Colleen, monday 15-Oct-18 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics