Skip to main content
Jessee-Lee
Jessee-Lee

Winnipeg, Manitoba · From December 2017

I'm pretty freaking weird. I love animals. I am a Veterinary Technologist in a Rural clinic in Manitoba. I have 2 shih tzus, 1 cat and 2 horses. I've... View more

I'm pretty freaking weird. I love animals. I am a Veterinary Technologist in a Rural clinic in Manitoba. I have 2 shih tzus, 1 cat and 2 horses. I've known my fiance for over 10 years. High school sweet hearts. Can't wait to Marry him!

Happily married 🎉

September 1, 2018

2094days 7hrs
Dani
Destinations End of August
Dani, On April 29, 2018 at 22:33

Suggestions for destinations at the end august? We would like to stay in Canada (BC) bur we would go to Seattle to jump on a cruise. I really wanted a cruise but FH wants an "all inclusive-beach...

doucette2thompson, tuesday 8-May-18 24
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many DIY projects are you making?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:21

Are you getting super crafty, or are you leaving it all to the pros? How many DIY projects are you taking on for your wedding? Photo by Jelger + Tanja Photography in Vancouver >>Click here to go...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 78
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many venues did you visit before choosing yours?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:12

For many couples, selecting the venue is the first step in wedding planning. How many venues did you visit before you booked yours? Photo provided by and of the Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 80
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many months is your engagement?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:04

Welcome to this week's game! It's a quick get to know you game. For each question, answer with your number. So... By the time of your wedding, how many months will you have been engaged? Photo by Wee...

Kathleen, wednesday 27-Oct-21 156
Isabel
Wedding shoes - looking for comfort and style :)
Isabel, On February 3, 2018 at 19:28

Hey ladies, really looking for suggestions. Having a hard time picking out my wedding shoes. I've got my eye on a pair of sequinned pumps but I'm a wimp when it comes to foot pain and I'm afraid of...

Elizabeth, friday 9-Feb-18 28
Jessee-Lee
Entertainment at the Reception
Jessee-Lee, On February 2, 2018 at 19:47

What are fun things to do for guests who may not be drinkers or dancers? I was thinking photo booth could be fun but only for a short while. ideas?

Lina, monday 4-Jun-18 15
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: Train or No Train?
Lynnie, On October 23, 2017 at 09:05

It's your final dress decision!! Will you have a train? Or are you looking for a dress with no train? Train? Pnina Tornai 14501 Or no train? Kenneth Winston GA2275 Last step!! Share your dream dress...

BunnyBride, friday 17-Jul-20 32
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: Beads or Sequins?

Almost there! Which dress detail do you prefer: beads or sequins?? Beaded? Justin Alexander 9897 Or sequined? Photo from Pinterest >> Next question: Train or No Train? To start from the...

Jessie, wednesday 13-Jun-18 17
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: High or Low Neckline?

High or low neckline? High neckline? Alma Novia GRIAL Or low neckline? Berta Bridal BE 055 >> Next question: Beads or Sequins? To start from the beginning, click here: Dress Decisions ...

BunnyBride, friday 17-Jul-20 19
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: Open or Closed Back?

What about the back of your dress? Are you thinking about an open back? Open back? Alma Novia GREDOS Or closed and covered? Essence of Australia D2295 >> Next question: High or Low Neckline?...

Sarah, saturday 18-Jul-20 19
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: Sleeves or Sleeveless?

Don't forget about the top of the dress! Does your dress have sleeves? Or are you going sleeveless? Sleeves? CT180 by Eddy K Or sleeveless? Sincerity Bridal 3867 >> Next question: Open or Closed...

Amanda, wednesday 22-Jul-20 23
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: Lace or Tulle?
Lynnie, On October 23, 2017 at 08:05

This decision is a big one!! Lace or tulle? Which do you prefer? Lace? DRIL by Pronovias Or tulle? Allen by Sottero and Midgley >> Next question: Sleeves or Sleeveless? To start from the...

BunnyBride, friday 17-Jul-20 21
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: Simple or Extravagant?

We're getting closer to that dream dress! Are you envisioning something classic and simple? Or totally extravagant? Simple? Candice by Anne Barge Or extravagant? M 0014 by Marchesa >> Next...

BunnyBride, friday 17-Jul-20 20
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: Fitted or Full Skirt?

We've barely even gotten started yet! Do you like fitted wedding dresses, or dresses with a full skirt? Fitted? Hadrea by La Sposa Or full skirt? Micah by Sottero and Midgley >> Next question:...

Amanda, wednesday 22-Jul-20 22

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics