Skip to main content
Carissa
Carissa

Bowmanville, Ontario · From September 2017

Just got engaged to the man of my dreams, i know it sounds cheesy but so very true.

Happily married 🎉

July 21, 2018

2129days 18hrs
Lynnie
Did you invite more people than can fit in your venue?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 13:06

In this week's game we're finding out if you are innocent or guilty ! Fess up - are you counting on some declines? Did you invite more people than can fit in your venue? Are you innocent or guilty??...

Georgia, friday 19-Mar-21 51
Lynnie
Who will you sit with at the reception - friends or family?
Lynnie, On October 9, 2017 at 11:00

This week we're finding out more about your wedding guests!! Who's being super helpful, and who is bringing all the drama Who will you sit with at the reception? Friends or family?? Photo from Hart...

Kaisha, wednesday 5-Dec-18 21
Lynnie
Who is bringing all of the drama - friends or family?
Lynnie, On October 9, 2017 at 10:45

This week we're finding out more about your wedding guests!! Who's being super helpful, and who is bringing all the drama Who is bringing all of the drama? Friends or family?? Image cred: someecards...

Kaisha, wednesday 5-Dec-18 20
Lynnie
Who has been the most helpful with wedding planning - friends or family?
Lynnie, On October 9, 2017 at 10:42

This week we're finding out more about your wedding guests!! Who's being super helpful, and who is bringing all the drama Who has been the most helpful with wedding planning? Friends or family?? Photo...

Kaisha, wednesday 5-Dec-18 16
Lynnie
Who is in your wedding party - friends or family?
Lynnie, On October 9, 2017 at 10:35

This week we're finding out more about your wedding guests!! Who's being super helpful, and who is bringing all the drama Who is in your wedding party - friends or family?? Photo by CBW Photography in...

Jessie, wednesday 13-Jun-18 16
Valérie
Etsy and Vistaprint
Valérie, On October 1, 2017 at 15:06

Has anyone bought their invitation template/set from Etsy and used Vistaprint to get them? If so, how was your experience with both? Did you have a hard time with getting smaller sized RSVP cards...

Vinod, sunday 31-Dec-17 26
Ashley
Starting a work out routine
Ashley, On October 31, 2017 at 18:47

As of tmrw im on a strict diet and workout routine. My main concern is my arms and chest to look good as thats what will be visible and easily shown in my ballgown style dress. But i will be working...

Bethany, monday 27-Nov-17 22
Joey
Firsts!
Joey, On October 30, 2017 at 07:53

Howdy! This week's game is all about your firsts. Hey wait a minute, not THAT first! We're talking about wedding firsts. Answer each question and then head on to the next. Your first "First" question...

Leanne, tuesday 4-Sep-18 26
Tracy
Engagement Photos!!!
Tracy, On October 23, 2017 at 09:36

We had our engagement pictures done last Thursday evening and our amazing photographer sent us the pictures Friday night! Just wanted to share some because I'm so in love with them!

Marina, wednesday 1-Nov-17 19
Carissa
brown suspenders
Carissa, On October 18, 2017 at 16:47

I cant find brown suspenders ANYWHERE! debating going to amazon, i tried all suit shops and stores like h&m, american eagle, etc!! any ideas?? or thoughts on ordering them online?

Vinod, thursday 21-Dec-17 8
Carissa
Jack and Jill
Carissa, On October 18, 2017 at 16:45

Any cute alternative names to jack and jill? buck and doe? etc?

Samantha, thursday 26-Oct-17 10 170
Carissa
Honeymoon Ideas
Carissa, On October 12, 2017 at 07:28

Does anybody have any honeymoon suggestions? good places to go? resorts to stay at? things that you did on yours (massage, snorkeling,etc) that you would suggest? who did you book through? what was...

Ap2017, wednesday 18-Oct-17 10 126
Carol
Ok Ladies, time to show off your bling again!
Carol, On October 7, 2017 at 21:51

its never a bad time to show off the bling!

Sapphire, monday 12-Feb-18 48
Carissa
The bride box
Carissa, On October 12, 2017 at 07:15

Has anybody heard of the bride box?! if so, opinions? has anybody ordered it? is it worth it?! if not, google it and let me know what you think

Daphne, thursday 12-Oct-17 6 124
Ashley
Getting ready robes??
Ashley, On October 9, 2017 at 23:57

Is it necessary ? Or can I get away with something else that matches.

Victoria, saturday 30-Dec-17 30
Carissa

Hey everybody, I am having a hard time figuring out what the point count on wedding wire is for? I have 18 points, but not sure what this does. lol Any advice is good advice! Thank you! -Carissa

Jessica, monday 22-Aug-22 15
Carissa
Wedding/ Bridal shows
Carissa, On September 28, 2017 at 10:55

Hey Everybody!i just recently got engaged and was wondering if anybody knew of any wedding or bridal shows in and around the gta thanks!

Carissa, tuesday 3-Oct-17 10
Charlotte
Is open bar necessary??
Charlotte, On September 23, 2017 at 19:09

So I'm in the final days of finalizing my venue . The total cost with food, open bar and taxes is $16100 for 150 guests. If I get rid of the open bar there will instead be unlimited wine all...

Monique, monday 8-Apr-19 30

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics