Skip to main content
Suraiya
Suraiya

Montreal, Quebec · From September 2017

Happily married 🎉

July 13, 2018

2108days 2hrs
Joey
How old will you be on your wedding day?
Joey, On May 25, 2018 at 08:05

Of course, age is just a number How old will you be on your wedding day? How old will your partner be? Photo by An Elegant Soirée Weddings & Events in Toronto

Kaye, thursday 7-Jun-18 58
Marcia
Invitation time vs. ceremony start time
Marcia, On May 24, 2018 at 13:08

I didn't think about this until after we sent out our invitations. Our ceremony Invite time on our invitations is 4:00pm (which should be our start time). But as i'm working on my timeline I've moved...

Vinod, tuesday 29-May-18 15 1
Courtney
Groomsmen/bridesmaid duties
Courtney, On May 24, 2018 at 21:16

What are the things you're asking your bridal party to help out with on the day of your wedding? I'll be asking the groomsmen to help seat people as we don't have ushers, and to ask people to sit to...

Vinod, tuesday 29-May-18 8
Jennifer
Bridesmaid dress colour
Jennifer, On May 24, 2018 at 21:34

Not getting married till July 2019. So lots of time. But am stuck on which colour I like best. Love all 4 of these for very different reasons. Any thoughts? 1st is cobalt 2nd is teal blue 3rd is...

Helen, monday 11-Jun-18 39
Joey
Something Blue - who has blue in their colour palette?
Joey, On May 15, 2018 at 08:05

What will be blue in your wedding? How did you decide to have a blue wedding? What shades of blue are you using? I had a blue wedding myself and can't wait to see yours Dan & Jacqueline had a blue...

David, sunday 27-May-18 36
Suraiya
Flower garlands
Suraiya, On May 23, 2018 at 08:41

It's tradition to give each other garlands at the reception but I can't seem to find any place that sells them in the Montreal area. Anyone know where I can find some?

Vinod, sunday 3-Jun-18 3 64
Suraiya
Henna artist needed!
Suraiya, On April 1, 2018 at 15:30

Hi everyone! This group has been super great about offering wedding advice in the past and I need your help again! I am looking for a henna artist to come to my home the night before my wedding and to...

Suraiya, saturday 28-Apr-18 2
Christine
Personalized robes
Christine, On March 30, 2018 at 10:56

Looking for a cheap site to get robes for my bridesmaids and myself I would need 6 so don't want to spend an arm and a leg I think they would look great in pictures getting ready but they aren't a...

Krystal, thursday 19-Apr-18 25
Suraiya
Setting up the hall
Suraiya, On January 24, 2018 at 15:11

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has nay ideas for this but I'm looking to get a crew or company to put my wedding hall together. Since I booked a city owned hall they don't have staff for it...

Valérie, friday 26-Jan-18 8 147
Dana
When are you having your bachelorette?
Dana, On January 3, 2018 at 22:44

Just curious how far before the wedding everyone is having their bachelorette? Some of my bridesmaids want the weekend before the wedding weekend but I’m worried that weekend may feel too busy?

Katie, thursday 11-Jan-18 23
Stephanie
How far in advance did you book?
Stephanie, On January 4, 2018 at 12:23

Hey everyone, Just wondering how far in advance you booked your honeymoon. Did you wait for a deal or book as soon as you decided where to go?

Courtney, thursday 4-Jan-18 7
Taylor
Minimal Spending
Taylor, On January 3, 2018 at 16:51

Any tips for spending minimal money but having a large amount of guests would be appreciated!

Tatiana, tuesday 9-Jan-18 19
Suraiya
Halal catering anyone?
Suraiya, On September 19, 2017 at 22:01

If anyone could offer some good options for halal catering in the Montreal area. Looking for something buffet style indian food that won't give me a heart attack when I look at the price. Thanks guys!...

Kacy, thursday 21-Sep-17 5 495
Suraiya
Venue Help
Suraiya, On September 18, 2017 at 21:33

Hey everyone, I am very new to this which means I need a lot of help. I am the first of my friends to get married so every where I turn tends to be just as clueless as I am. I am hoping someone can...

Kacy, tuesday 19-Sep-17 5

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics