Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Suraiya
Beginner July 2018 Quebec

Venue Help

Suraiya, on September 18, 2017 at 21:33 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5

Hey everyone, I am very new to this which means I need a lot of help. I am the first of my friends to get married so every where I turn tends to be just as clueless as I am. I am hoping someone can help me get in contact with this venue. It's this amazing place in Lachine called La Vielle Brasserie. I know that they belong to the city and that every time I call I can't get through! Anyone use this place before and know some tricks about getting pricing information and trying to reserve it? Also for catering if anyone has any good recommendations for halal caterers I would appreciate so so much! Also also my fiance and I are thinking of doing the whole ipod dj but it makes me super nervous, any tips? Glad to be a part of a community where I can freak out about these things Smiley smile

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kacy, on September 19, 2017 at 10:54
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Glad to help! Smiley smile
  • Suraiya
    Beginner July 2018 Quebec
    Suraiya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That was amazing! Thank you so much!!!! Smiley smile
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Left the info on your wall Smiley smile hope it helps! Welcome to the community!
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey!! I contacted and went to go visit LA Vieille Brasserie, it's so nice!!! I will send you deets in a little Smiley smile
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do not be afraid of doing your own music. You can easily find a playlist starting point online and then customize the songs. You can add so far you know many of your guests will enjoy and more songs that are meaningful to you as a couple.As for the venue, have tried going to visit instead of calling? Also have you tried contacting the city?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics