Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Suraiya
Beginner July 2018 Quebec

Halal catering anyone?

Suraiya, on September 19, 2017 at 22:01 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5

If anyone could offer some good options for halal catering in the Montreal area. Looking for something buffet style indian food that won't give me a heart attack when I look at the price. Thanks guys! Smiley smile

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kacy, on September 21, 2017 at 06:08
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not sure if they do this, but check out Lordia resto/catering in Laval. I'm not sure if they mentioned it to me but out of all the caterers I spoke to they would be most likely to offer this. They also do weddings at their resto. Let me know what they say, I'm curious now!
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No doubt. Montreal is a fairly expensive city also. Maybe inquiring at the mosques would give you some answers.

• Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    In this case it isnt the wedding word, its the fact that its Halal. Any "special" cuisine (halal, kosher etc) is always super expensive since not a lot of caterers offer these options. Its almost exclusive.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You may want to try asking in the Muslim community of Montreal. I'm sure they will know whom you can speak with for your catering.

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello, I don't know of any caterers in Montreal but I do know that if you put the word "wedding" before any noun, the price doubles. Wedding shoes, wedding cake, wedding buffet, etc. Ours isn't Halal but we are paying $82.00 per person for our buffet at a golf course. That includes wine (3 bottles per 10 guests), and the venue. That's why we only invited immediate family and close friends.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics