Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Keekhan
Newbie May 2024 Puerto Plata

Vendors not showing up when searched

Keekhan, on January 2, 2024 at 17:02 Posted in Tech support 0 4

We are doing a destination wedding in Dominican Republic and our venue and photographer etc will not show up when I search for them despite them having a profile on WW. I even changed the country in my own profile to Dominican Republic, yet Punta Cana is not a location I can assign so I am unable to add our actual vendors to our account....any idea why this is happening/how to resolve? It looks discouraging progress wise on the website as we cant track anyone we hire on.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Keekhan, on January 31, 2024 at 11:55
  • Keekhan
    Keekhan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It does not transfer over which is silly...had to completely re-do all of the seating charts, bios etc. Smiley sad Now I have both accounts and no way to merge them. I would just delete this one entirely if I were you, and go straight to wedding wire .COM to get the US access. I am not really sure why I left this one active as I have not been on since...but a good suggestion for wedding wire to make this more user friendly for destination brides!
    I have never used the app as I much prefer the desktop version of sites like this and am mostly on my computer when focusing on wedding related things. I would imagine it is because you are in Canada so only the Canadian version is showing up in your app store maybe? Sorry this isn't super helpful. Best wishes and congrats!

• P
    Newbie October 2025 British Columbia
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! How were you able to get on wedding wire.com?? I couldn't get the app - if i use wedding wire.com will my stuff transfer over? Also planning a destination wedding in MX!

• Keekhan
    Keekhan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much, that was the issue. It is sad because I want to post questions in this forum for Canadian suggestions on rings, MOB dresses, party favours but I have to use the US website for planning and looking at vendors. I assumed they were attached sites. Thanks again!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Keekhan! I think the issue is because you have an account on weddingwire.ca (our Canadian website) - head over to weddingwire.com and create an account there!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics