Skip to main content
Laurie
Laurie

Sarnia, Ontario · From February 2017

Happily married 🎉

July 7, 2018

2113days 7hrs
Lynnie
Did you ever wish you were eloping instead?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 12:28

Last question!! Throughout the entire wedding planning process - have you ever said *or thought* "man I wish we were eloping instead"? Are you innocent or guilty ? ***** Thanks for playing!!! If you...

Emily, wednesday 5-Sep-18 55
Lynnie
Did you buy something you knew was over-budget?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 12:32

In this week's game we're finding out if you are innocent or guilty ! Did you buy something you knew wasn't in the budget, or was over-budget? Are you innocent or guilty?? >> Next question: Did...

Emily, wednesday 5-Sep-18 44
Lynnie
Did you plan your wedding at work?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 12:47

In this week's game we're finding out if you are innocent or guilty ! Did you plan your wedding at work? I think most of us are guilty >>Next question: Did you fight with your in-laws about...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 50
Lynnie
Did you invite someone out of obligation?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 12:51

In this week's game we're finding out if you are innocent or guilty ! Did you invite someone out of obligation? Are you innocent or guilty?? >> Next question: Did you plan your wedding at work?...

Emily, wednesday 5-Sep-18 45
Lynnie
Did you sneak a peek at the wedding registry purchases?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 12:59

In this week's game we're finding out if you are innocent or guilty ! Did you sneak a peek at the wedding registry purchases to see who has bought gifts or which gifts are being purchased? Are you...

Emily, wednesday 5-Sep-18 36
Lynnie
Did you buy uncomfortable shoes?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 13:02

In this week's game we're finding out if you are innocent or guilty ! Did you buy uncomfortable shoes or shoes you know you can't walk in - just because they're pretty? Are you innocent or guilty??...

Emily, wednesday 5-Sep-18 45
Lynnie
Did you invite more people than can fit in your venue?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 13:06

In this week's game we're finding out if you are innocent or guilty ! Fess up - are you counting on some declines? Did you invite more people than can fit in your venue? Are you innocent or guilty??...

Georgia, friday 19-Mar-21 51
Lynnie
Did you buy your wedding attire but secretly keep looking online?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 13:10

In this week's game we're finding out if you are innocent or guilty ! Did you buy your wedding dress, suit, or attire - and then secretly keep looking at outfits online? Are you innocent or guilty??...

Emily, wednesday 5-Sep-18 52
Lynnie
Did you paint your nails in anticipation of the proposal?
Lynnie, On November 6, 2017 at 12:22

In this week's game we're finding out if you are innocent or guilty ! Did you paint your nails in anticipation of the proposal? >> Next question: Did you buy your wedding attire but secretly...

Emily, wednesday 5-Sep-18 58
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Grand Exit?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:38

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Will you have a grand exit? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Amelia, saturday 2-Nov-19 105
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Cutting the Cake?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:31

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to cut the cake? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo...

Diana, saturday 12-Sep-20 120
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: The Garter Toss?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:25

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you doing a garter toss? Or skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 123
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118
Joey
Keep or Skip: Champagne Toast?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:54

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a champagne toast at your reception? Or skipping this tradition? A champagne toast can add...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 106
Joey
Keep or Skip: Spotlight Dances?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:50

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have a first dance with your spouse? Will you have one with your parents? Or are you...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 112
Joey
Keep or Skip: First Look?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a first look, or a first touch? Or skipping them and not seeing each other until the...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 127
Joey
Keep or Skip: Something old, new, borrowed, blue?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:42

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue with you on...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 129
Joey
Keep or Skip: Engagement photos?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:34

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 139
Zoë
Nothing to do with... this wedding ring
Zoë, On July 17, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! We arrived at the last question... Which one of this ring would you never choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Share us your ring here, new discussion .

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 101
Zoë
Nothing to do with... this grooms outfit

Hello everyone! Let's finish with our nothing to do... Which outfit would you never ever choose for you groom. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow >> Nothing to do with... this wedding ring ...

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 86
Zoë
Nothing to do with.. this nail art

Hello everyone! In the case of manicure... Which one would you never ever wear to your wedding? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow >> Nothing to do with... this grooms outfit

Natasha, thursday 7-Feb-19 87
Zoë
Nothing to do with... this makeup

Hello everyone! We continue with the test.. Which makeup would you never ever wear to your wedding? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow >> Nothing to do with.. this nail art

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 98
Zoë
Nothing to do with ... this bridal hairstyle

Hello lovely brides! We continue with the nothing to do with your wedding look. Which hairstyle would you for sure not use on your wedding day? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow >> Nothing...

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 92
Zoë
Nothing to do with ... these bridal shoes

Hello everyone! We continue finding out what model of shoe has nothing to do with your wedding style. Choose! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow >> Nothing to do with ... this bridal...

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 93
Zoë
Nothing to do with ... this wedding dress

Hello lovely brides! We start with the first nothing to do with my wedding. The dress. Which of these dresses would you discard for your wedding day? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow >>...

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 109
Zoë
Guests wear white to your wedding
Zoë, On June 26, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! LAST question!! Are you excited to know the results? What if one of your guests wears white? a. I don't care, I look better b. I would get so mad c. I would tell her to leave ***...

Lynn_Wilki, sunday 12-Sep-21 94
Zoë
The first dance song is the wrong one

Hello everyone! We are getting closer... What would you do if the first dance song is the wrong one? a. tell the DJ b. complain to my mom c. get angry with the DJ *** pinterest Follow >>Guests...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 90
Zoë
A Guest gets super drunk

Hello everyone! Next question... What would you do if a guest gets super drunk? a. I would let people take care of him b. I would be a little bit pissed... c. I would be super annoyed *** pinterest...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 91
Zoë
Guests cancel one day before the wedding

Hello everyone! What if your guests cancel one day before the wedding? a. Doesn't matter b. I would be a little bit sad c. I would be so angry!!! *** pinterest Follow >>A Guest gets super drunk...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 93
Zoë
Your future husband wants to invite his ex

Hello everyone! What if your future husband wants to invite his ex to your wedding? a. I don't care b. I would think about it c. I don't think so!!! *** pinterest Follow >>Guests cancel one day...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 96
Zoë
The day before the wedding you get a pimple

Hello everyone! What would you do if you get a pimple the day before the wedding? a. Stay calm b. Try to fix it c. PANIC *** pinterest Follow >>Your future husband wants to invite his ex ...

Stephanie, monday 21-Jan-19 92
Zoë
The night before the wedding

Hello everyone! What would you do the night before the wedding? A. Watch a movie B. Check the little details C. Stress about the wedding *** pinterest Follow >>The day before the wedding you...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 101

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics