Arielle
Arielle

Nelson, British Columbia · From February 2017

I'm wonderful, of course, and my wife definitely didn't write this. I love puzzles and in-time, but I also love concerts and going out and trying awesome... View more

I'm wonderful, of course, and my wife definitely didn't write this. I love puzzles and in-time, but I also love concerts and going out and trying awesome foods. I'm pretty chill (most of the time) and sarcastic as hell.

Happily married 🎉

July 25, 2020

550days 0hrs : 37min
Joey
What is your best love advice?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:11

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! Have you been told some amazing love advice that you live by? Have you come up with your own mantra or words of wisdom...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 24
Joey
What is the sexiest thing about your partner?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:13

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! What part of your partner drives you absolutely wild? What is the sexiest thing about them? Photo by Frances Morency...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 26
Joey
What is your love language? What's your partner's?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:14

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! The Five Love Languages book is a staple for relationships and pre-marital counseling. Which love language best...

Joey
Who is most affectionate in your relationship?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:15

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! Does one of you take the lead in initiating most of the affectionate moments in your relationship? Who would you say is...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 25
Joey
Do you kiss every day?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:16

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! Do you and your partner make sure that you have at least one deep romantic kiss every day? Do you think it's necessary...

Kirsten, thursday 14-Nov-19 34
Joey
Will you do "clink for kisses"?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:17

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! At your reception, are you going to give in to the clinking of glasses and kiss? Are you doing an alternative to clinking...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 29
Joey
What type of kiss pic is your favourite?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:20

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! When you're getting married, there will suddenly be LOTS of pictures taken of you and your partner kissing. What style of...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 30
Joey
What kind of first kiss will you do at your wedding?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:21

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! What sort of first kiss will, or did, you do at your wedding ceremony? A sweet little smooch? Photo by Zahra Zaman...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 30
Joey
Are you a PDA couple?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:22

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! Are you a couple who loves to kiss and cuddle in public? Are you ok with public displays of affection, or do you prefer...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 31
Joey
When did you know you were in love with your partner?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:23

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! Do you remember the moment you realized you were in love with your partner? Photo by DJ XTC Entertainment Services in...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 29
Lynnie
Who said it? - "I can't wait to marry you!"
Lynnie, On September 4, 2018 at 09:05

Last question! Who has said "I can't wait to marry you" most recently? Bonus points if you text your fiancé(e) right now to tell them!! Thanks for playing That's what she said!! We hope you enjoyed...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 29
Lynnie
Who said it? - "Have you seen the weather forecast?"

Which one of one has been stalking the weather forecast for your wedding day? Who said it? Next Question: Who said it? - "I can't wait to marry you!"

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 23
Lynnie
Who said it? - "Why are chairs so expensive?"

Who has been more shocked by all of the crazy expensive wedding quotes you've received? (Chairs or otherwise!) Who said it? Next Question: Who said it? - "Have you seen the weather forecast?" ...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 25
Lynnie
Who said it? - "I just had the craziest wedding dream"

Who has had crazy dreams about the wedding? You? Your fiancé(e)? One of your friends? Who said it? Next Question: Who said it? - "Why are chairs so expensive?"

Lynnie
Who said it? - "My wedding - oops, I mean our wedding..."

Which one of you has gotten a little carried away when talking about wedding details and accidentally said "my wedding"?? 🙊 Fess up! Who said it? Next Question: Who said it? - "I just had the craziest...

Amelia, saturday 26-Oct-19 30
Lynnie
Who said it? - "Can we get a to-go box?"

Who was in heaven at your catering or cake tasting? Which one of you wanted to take all of your options to-go?? Who said it? Next Question: Who said it? - "My wedding - oops, I mean our wedding..." ...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 22
Lynnie
Who said it? - "Your mother is driving me crazy!"

Who has been extra irritated by all of the momma drama? Who said it? Next Question: Who said it? - "Can we get a to-go box?"

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 28
Lynnie
Who said it? - "We have to invite all of my cousins."

Who's responsible for the most guest list demands? (Cousins, family, or otherwise!) Who said it? Next Question: Who said it? - "Your mother is driving me crazy!"

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 24
Lynnie
Who said it? - "Let's just elope"

Who has has been tempted to ditch the big wedding and just elope? Who said it? Next Question: Who said it? - "We have to invite all of my cousins."

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 30
Lynnie
Who said it? - "Will you marry me?"

Who got down on one knee and popped the question? Who said it? Next Question: Who said it? - "Let's just elope"

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 31
Lynnie
Shoes: Tropical or Nautical?
Lynnie, On July 16, 2018 at 11:26

Which summer shoes would you rather rock on your wedding day? Tropical or nautical? Tropical?Pinterest Bonus tropical optionhoto by Keira Lemonis Photography Or Nautical? Photo by Mike Larson...

Arielle, friday 31-Aug-18 23
Lynnie
Bouquet: Tropical or Nautical?
Lynnie, On July 16, 2018 at 11:26

What about the bouquet? Do you prefer the tropical or nautical touches? Tropical? Photo from Gladis Fêtes in Toronto Or Nautical? Photo by Jenn Bartell Photography Next Question 👉 Shoes: Tropical or...

Arielle, friday 31-Aug-18 21
Lynnie
Aisle Decor: Tropical or Nautical?
Lynnie, On July 16, 2018 at 11:25

Don't forget about the aisle decor! Which decor style is your favorite? Tropical or nautical? Tropical? Photo by Allison Kuhn Photography Or Nautical? Photo by Alexis June Weddings Next Question 👉...

Arielle, friday 31-Aug-18 21
Lynnie
Ceremony Decor: Tropical or Nautical?

Which ceremony decor do you prefer? Which summery style would you like as the backdrop of your wedding ceremony? Tropical or Nautical? Tropical?Photo by Rebecca Arthurs Or Nautical? Photo by Sargeant...

Arielle, friday 31-Aug-18 22
Lynnie
Invitations: Tropical or Nautical?

Which invitation style do you prefer? Tropical or Nautical ? Tropical? Invitations by CitrusPressCo Or Nautical? Invitations by Impressions in Aurora Next question 👉 Ceremony Decor: Tropical or...

Arielle, friday 31-Aug-18 23
Zoë
Last step of this game
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hi lovely brides-to-be! If you’re on this page, that means you have answered all the questions and the first part of the game is completed. Good job! If you didn’t answer all the questions, you can go...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 115
Arielle
My Vendors + bc
Arielle, On December 31, 2017 at 19:54

Venues: This is where it gets a little tricky. The Prestige Inn. They'll supply all the tables and catering and whatnot. It's a beautiful location and definitely the top of the list. But we also want...

Joey, wednesday 3-Jan-18 1 62
Zoë
Honeymoon: national or international destination?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! We’ve arrived at the last question of this game. Will you go on a national or an international destination for your honeymoon? *** pinterest Follow >> Last step of this...

Marcia, saturday 21-Apr-18 309
Zoë
Round or rectangular tables?

Hi everyone! We are getting closer to the end of this game. Don’t forget - if you finish everything, you will win a gift. Next question: Will you be using round or rectangular tables? *** pinterest...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 314
Zoë
Main course: meat or fish?

Hi everyone! Having fun? Let’s keep going! Next question: Will you be serving your guests meat or fish as a main course? *** pinterest Follow >> Round or rectangular tables?

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 325
Zoë
How many vendors have you booked?

Hello lovely brides! If you want to receive this gift, you will have the answer a few more questions. Next question: How many vendors have you booked? *** pinterest Follow >> Main course: meat...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 319
Zoë
How many guests will you invite?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Whether you’re inviting every cousin, coworker and friend or just having a small, intimate gathering, the most important part is saying, “I do”! So the next question is: How...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 331

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics