Skip to main content
Arielle
Arielle

Nelson, British Columbia · From February 2017

I'm wonderful, of course, and my wife definitely didn't write this. I love puzzles and in-time, but I also love concerts and going out and trying awesome... View more

I'm wonderful, of course, and my wife definitely didn't write this. I love puzzles and in-time, but I also love concerts and going out and trying awesome foods. I'm pretty chill (most of the time) and sarcastic as hell.

Happily married 🎉

July 25, 2020

1364days 21hrs

Discussions

Arielle
My Vendors + bc
Arielle of Wedding Tests, On December 31, 2017 at 19:54

Venues: This is where it gets a little tricky. The Prestige Inn. They'll supply all the tables and catering and whatnot. It's a beautiful location and definitely the top of the list. But we also want...

Joey, wednesday 3-Jan-18 1 81
Arielle
My wedding date + british columbia
Arielle of Before the wedding, On July 4, 2017 at 18:00

Our wedding date is set for August 26th, 2017, but due to finances may be set back until 2018.

Zoë, wednesday 5-Jul-17 1 65
Arielle
My vendors + british columbia
Arielle of Wedding Tests, On April 27, 2017 at 11:40

Venue: in two weeks time, we meet with the vendor. Prestige Lakeside Resort in Nelson. It's a bit fancier than we would like, but we don't have access to outdoor space great enough to have it there....

Zoë, friday 28-Apr-17 1 31
Arielle
Fitted women's suits
Arielle of Wedding fashion, On February 26, 2017 at 12:44

So, my fiance and I both have dresses picked out for the wedding already, but she would like to try on a fitted suit. Does anyone know anywhere in the Calgary area that fits suits for women?

Samtam, monday 27-Feb-17 5 107

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics