Skip to main content
A
Adria

Langley, British Columbia · From December 2016

Happily married 🎉

August 13, 2017

2447days 6hrs
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Carrying over the Threshold?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! You've arrived at the last question and the end of the wedding night So... Will you be carried or carrying your spouse over the threshold? Or are you skipping this tradition? This...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 92
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Grand Exit?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:38

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Will you have a grand exit? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Amelia, saturday 2-Nov-19 105
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Cutting the Cake?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:31

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to cut the cake? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo...

Diana, saturday 12-Sep-20 120
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: The Garter Toss?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:25

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you doing a garter toss? Or skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 123
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118
Joey
Keep or Skip: Champagne Toast?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:54

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a champagne toast at your reception? Or skipping this tradition? A champagne toast can add...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 106
Joey
Keep or Skip: Spotlight Dances?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:50

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have a first dance with your spouse? Will you have one with your parents? Or are you...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 112
Joey
Keep or Skip: First Look?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a first look, or a first touch? Or skipping them and not seeing each other until the...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 127
Joey
Keep or Skip: Something old, new, borrowed, blue?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:42

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue with you on...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 129
Joey
Keep or Skip: Engagement photos?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:34

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 139
Zoë
4 Sex and the City Looks: Choose one
Zoë, On July 10, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! Time to choose your favorite hairstyle and makeup. a. b. c. d. *** Giphy pinterest Follow here >>Would you be with a boyfriend with a big age difference?

Kyra, saturday 20-Jan-18 31
Zoë
4 Sex and the City bridal shoes: Choose one

Hello everyone! Just 3 more questions to find out which Sex and The City character you are. Choose your shoe! a. b. c. d. *** Giphy pinterest Follow here >>4 Sex and the City Looks: Choose one ...

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 29
Zoë
4 Sex and the City Wedding dresses: Choose one

Hello everyone! A dress says a lot about your personality. Which dress would you choose? a. b. c. d. *** Giphy pinterest Follow here >>4 Sex and the City bridal shoes: Choose one

Jade, tuesday 6-Nov-18 33
Zoë
What would be the main cocktail at your wedding?

Hello everyone! What do you think of this weeks game? We are getting close to the end. What would be the main cocktail at your wedding? a. Cosmopolitan b. Champagnec. Bloody Mary d. Fruit cocktail ***...

Vinod, friday 5-Jan-18 31
Zoë
What do you think about marriage?

Hello everyone! I really love this game because I'm a big fan of Sex and The City. What do you think about marriage? a. I always thought I wouldn't get married, but secretly I like the idea b. I have...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 35
Zoë
Results: What would you do if...
Zoë, On June 26, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! Time for the results! Majority A Less excitable than your typical bride, she’s always worryingly calm while others around her ask whether she’s selected her venue yet. She spends more...

Samantha, wednesday 17-Nov-21 46
Zoë
Guests wear white to your wedding

Hello everyone! LAST question!! Are you excited to know the results? What if one of your guests wears white? a. I don't care, I look better b. I would get so mad c. I would tell her to leave ***...

Lynn_Wilki, sunday 12-Sep-21 94
Zoë
The first dance song is the wrong one

Hello everyone! We are getting closer... What would you do if the first dance song is the wrong one? a. tell the DJ b. complain to my mom c. get angry with the DJ *** pinterest Follow >>Guests...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 90
Zoë
A Guest gets super drunk

Hello everyone! Next question... What would you do if a guest gets super drunk? a. I would let people take care of him b. I would be a little bit pissed... c. I would be super annoyed *** pinterest...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 91
Zoë
Guests cancel one day before the wedding

Hello everyone! What if your guests cancel one day before the wedding? a. Doesn't matter b. I would be a little bit sad c. I would be so angry!!! *** pinterest Follow >>A Guest gets super drunk...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 93
Zoë
Your future husband wants to invite his ex

Hello everyone! What if your future husband wants to invite his ex to your wedding? a. I don't care b. I would think about it c. I don't think so!!! *** pinterest Follow >>Guests cancel one day...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 96
Zoë
The day before the wedding you get a pimple

Hello everyone! What would you do if you get a pimple the day before the wedding? a. Stay calm b. Try to fix it c. PANIC *** pinterest Follow >>Your future husband wants to invite his ex ...

Stephanie, monday 21-Jan-19 92
Zoë
The night before the wedding

Hello everyone! What would you do the night before the wedding? A. Watch a movie B. Check the little details C. Stress about the wedding *** pinterest Follow >>The day before the wedding you...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 101
A
My wedding date, august 13th 2017 - british columbia
Adria, On June 20, 2017 at 13:31

I'm not sure what we were supposed to make this discussion group for? So I guess..any suggestions for August weddings in BC?

Zoë, wednesday 21-Jun-17 3
Zoë
When will you get married?
Zoë, On June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Hi lovely people! To get to the START. We arrived at the last question of this game! Are you ready to receive your own Love Story Book?! Last question!!! To receive this wonderfull Love Gift you have...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 101
Zoë
What are your initials?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! WIN GAME We are getting closer to the end! Are you excited to win our LOVE story book? What are your initials? *** pinterest Follow >> When will you get married? ...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 145
Zoë
When is your birthday?

Hello everyone! WIN GAME Now a personal question. You want to receive the Love Story Book no? When is your birthday? *** giphy Follow >> What are your initials?

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 145
Zoë
What do you like the most about your partner?

Hi everyone! WIN GAME When u are having a bad day a he gives u one tight hug and all your sorrows suddenly melt away. We all have points we totally love. What do you like the most about your partner?...

Monique, tuesday 2-Apr-19 134
Zoë
Your favorite gift

Hi everyone! GAME WIN The most valuable presents don’t come from the store. They come from the heart and are offered as a reflection of the care and appreciation you feel for your partner. What is...

Kris, thursday 18-Jul-19 139
Zoë
When did he pop the question?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! GAME WIN Next question is a really important one. We want to know. When did he pop the question? *** pinterest Follow >>Your favorite gift

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 149
Zoë
Our song

Hi everyone! GAME WIN Sharing a song with your love is one of the best things in life. Do you have a song with your partner? What is your song? *** pinterest Follow >>When did he pop the...

Stephanie, monday 21-Jan-19 139

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics