Carleigh

Oakville, Ontario · From November 2016

Happily married 🎉

October 20, 2017

2351days 9hrs
Christy
Getting fit !
Christy, On March 20, 2017 at 23:01

I am looking for an extra health boost..something to gently detox and great nutrients for my body to jump my metabolism !I eat pretty clean and am active. Would just like to know what supplements...

Carleigh, thursday 25-May-17 17
Carleigh
My wedding vendors in cambridge!
Carleigh, On March 13, 2017 at 13:41

Hello! I honestly kind of already half had my wedding planned prior to my engagement so I didn't end up having to look into as many vendors as most people do. Or at least I don't think I did. For...

Amanda, thursday 1-Nov-18 6
Hana
Rsvp wording
Hana, On March 14, 2017 at 13:35

Is there a way to change the RSVP wording to be more traditional such as delightfully accepts or regretfully declines? I accept is okay, but I don't accept seems a bit harsh of wording for those that...

Lynnie, wednesday 15-Nov-17 12
Emilie
Choose a wedding invitation!
Emilie, On March 27, 2017 at 07:25

Hey lovely brides! This is the last question before I get to tell you your wedding style! Which of these invitations would you choose? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Ready to find out? Click here >>...

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 96
Emilie
If you were a guest... What would you wear?

Hey brides-to-be! Your wedding style is also defined by your choices of wedding outfit... as a guest! Which of these guest outfits do you prefer? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Next question >>...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 90
Emilie
What manicure would you choose?

Hey beautiful ones! Gorgeous to the tip of your fingers! Let's choose a manicure to discover your style! Which one do you prefer? A. B. C. D. E. Which one is your favourite for your big day? Next...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 98
Emilie
What is your favourite bouquet?

Hey amazing brides! We're getting closer to find out what is your wedding style! But first... Let's choose a style of bouquet! Which one is your favourite? A. B. C. D. E. Which one did you choose?...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 93
Emilie
Choose a hair accessory!

Hey lovely brides! With or without a veil, there are different accessories you can choose from. Do you want to know what your style is? Choose one hair accessory! A. B. C. D. E. Which one did you...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 92
Emilie
Which veil would you choose?

Hey hey! How's the test going so far? Like it? It's time to choose a veil! Which one do you prefer? A. Birdcage B. Modern C. Elbow length D. Veil with accessory E. Long cathedral veil Next question...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 97
Emilie
How would you like your makeup to look like?
Emilie, On March 27, 2017 at 07:24

Hey lovely community! If you had to choose a style of makeup for your big day... How would it look like? Which one would you choose? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Next question >> Which veil would...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 101
Emilie
Which hairstyle do you prefer?

Hey hey beautiful brides! Which of these hairstyles would you choose for your wedding? A. B. C. D. E. Choose one! Next question >> How would you like your makeup to look like? *** Images:...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 102
Emilie
What wedding shoes would you wear?

Hey amazing brides-to-be! Now that you chose a dress... let's choose some wedding shoes to find out your style! What wedding shoes do you prefer? A. B. C. D. E. Next question >> Which hairstyle...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 107
Emilie
What wedding dress do you like?

Hey lovely ladies! Ready to start the game? Let's start with the first question to discover your wedding style! What wedding dress do you like? A. B. C. D. E. Which one is your style? Next question...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 112
K
Bridesmaids dresses
Katelyn, On March 25, 2017 at 23:04

Hi I'm looking for places to start looking for inexpensive bridesmaids dresses and matching flower girl dresses (in sizes 18m 3t and 6t) in the brampton mississauga toronto area.

Katelyn, monday 27-Mar-17 4
Katherine
Invitations
Katherine, On March 26, 2017 at 22:00

Took all weekend but we finaly finished them. It was a fun DIY, but I way underestimated how much time it would take to print and cut all 100. Invite Inserts Assemble We got them assembled and ready...

Becca, monday 27-Mar-17 14
B
Wedding invites
Bethany, On March 9, 2017 at 02:15

I posted not long ago about wedding invites but I need to discuss it again. It's next on my list but I still haven't ordered my invites. Where did everyone get their invites? I got my save the dates...

Carleigh, monday 27-Mar-17 11
Tracy
How much, or what percentage of the total amount deposit on a wedding venue?
Tracy, On March 22, 2017 at 23:02

Hello, I'm new to this whole planning a wedding thing. How do wedding venues calculate how much security deposit and saving the date to request? Thanks in advance!

Katrin, thursday 17-Jan-19 13
Chantal
Very hard and stresfull i nearly gave up!
Chantal, On March 23, 2017 at 02:38

So I recently found out I am pregnant, which isn't a bad thing I enjoy the feeling but I had to put a side the wedding for a few months which is why I haven't been on so It'd be nice to have a little...

Chantal, friday 15-Jun-18 10
Kaytee
Mailing invitations question.
Kaytee, On March 19, 2017 at 13:51

Hey everyone! I got my invitations in the mail so am working in sending them out BUT I have a stupid question.... When I send an invitation to the US - do I put a Canadian stamp on the return envelope...

Kaytee, sunday 9-Apr-17 10
Carleigh
Ireland
Carleigh, On March 20, 2017 at 12:12

Hi folks, I recently asked about honeymoons in Italy... but I'd also like to know a little more about honeymoons in Ireland. Has anyone ever been? Have you done package deals or have you just booked...

Carly, sunday 2-Apr-17 6 1
Emilie
4 elements 4 styles - The wedding dress
Emilie, On February 20, 2017 at 09:26

Morning everyone! Let's start with the first question to discover the basic element that characterizes your wedding Which of these dresses goes best with your style? 1. 2. 3. 4. Which one do you like...

Alexa, monday 24-Jul-17 81
Emilie
Wedding Shoes Duel - Which ones?
Emilie, On March 10, 2017 at 08:42

Hey ladies! Let's continue with the second question of the duel! Which od these shoes would you prefer? A. B. Does one more look comfortable than the other? Continue here >> Hairstyle Duel -...

Caitlin Beaumont, tuesday 4-Apr-17 32
Hanna
Bachelorette drama...needing advice
Hanna, On March 17, 2017 at 14:37

This relates to a wedding party im in...there are 3 bridesmaids (including me) and the MOH. Originally, there were discussions of having it in another city and I told them I'm not 100% sure I could...

Jen, monday 20-Mar-17 13
Katie
Couples getting married on 20/October/2017 in Ontario
Katie, On February 4, 2017 at 20:59

What made you chose October 20th as your date?

Reebeca, monday 18-Sep-17 5
Carleigh
Italy
Carleigh, On March 9, 2017 at 19:30

So we're thinking of heading to Italy for our honeymoon which wouldn't be until 2018 but few things.. 1.how far in advance do we need to book? 2. whens the best time to go? 3. any major suggestions on...

Carleigh, thursday 16-Mar-17 5
Carleigh
Bachelorette in nashville
Carleigh, On March 16, 2017 at 07:03

Hello! I'm having my Bachelorette in Nashville. Has anyone ever been? Can you suggest any highly reccomended places to visit? I love live music, dancing, places to explore etc. We will be there at the...

Emilie, monday 20-Mar-17 1 59
Emilie
Complete this last step to get your gift!
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Hey wonderful brides and grooms! Did you already answer all the questions? If you think you missed a few questions, you can go back here to see the ones you missed : Click here to start the quiz In...

Karen, monday 12-Mar-18 103
Emilie
At what time will the party end?

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)?

Hey hey wonderful! We're getting closer to the end of the quiz to get your special gift from the community! You'll love it you'll see! Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? Next question...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics