Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Beginner October 2017 Ontario

Couples getting married on 20/October/2017 in Ontario

Katie, on February 4, 2017 at 20:59 Posted in Ontario 0 5
What made you chose October 20th as your date?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Reebeca, on September 18, 2017 at 06:12
  • Carleigh
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Carleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We chose October 20th because it was the last date available at the Venue we wanted during the Autumn months which was something we were very keen on having (a fall wedding).

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Katie! Wow! That's such a wonderful idea! I'm glad to hear your wedding date is so meaningful Smiley catface You can also take a look at these ideas on ways you could honour him at your wedding:
    Will you honour your lost loved ones on your wedding day?

10 ways to honour a lost loved one on your wedding day

Will you make a toast in his honour?

I'm glad you met Tanya! You two could exchange ideas and see where your both at in your planning.You can click "reply" below the comment when you leave a reply in the community. That way the other person will get a notification and you can keep up with the conversation more easily. Smiley smile What do you have left on your list before your big day?

• Katie
    Beginner October 2017 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I chose it because it was my late fathers birthday. He passed away less than a year before my fiance proposed. We though it was a great homage to him.
  • Tanya
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Tanya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wanted a day in October cause it's cooler (I get hot really easily), also I'm a hair stylist and summer is busy!! Decided on a Friday cause of cost. Didnt want Friday the 13th and couldn't do the 27th as its my best friend/maid of honor's birthday. Soo the 20th it is! Lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics