Chilliwack, British Columbia · From August 2016

Happily married 🎉

October 28, 2017

2370days 18hrs

Discussions

Emilie
At what time will the party end?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)?

Hey hey wonderful! We're getting closer to the end of the quiz to get your special gift from the community! You'll love it you'll see! Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? Next question...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
What wedding favours will you give on your big day?

Hey future newlyweds! There's only a few questions left to answer .... What favours will you give to your guests? Next question >> Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 387
Emilie
What song MUST play at your wedding?

Hey wonderful community! Planning a wedding is also... planning the party to celebrate! Let's continue with our next party question! What song MUST play at your wedding? Next question >> What...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 374
Emilie
Will you have a photobooth or entertainment planned?

Hey amazing brides and grooms! You're a few steps closer to getting your wedding gift! On your wedding day, when comes the time to party... Will you have something special for your guests? A...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 369
Emilie
Are most of your guests friends or family?

Hey ladies and gents! Let's continue with the next question to get your special gift Will most of your guests be friends or family? Continue here >> Will you have a photobooth or entertainment...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 392
Emilie
Will kids also come to your wedding?

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! This question to get your little gift is always a little touchy... Are kids invited to your wedding? Yay or nay to kids at your wedding? Continue here >> Are most of...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 402
Emilie
At what time will your reception start?

Hey beautiful community! Let's continue with the second step to get your little gift from WeddingWire At what time will your reception start? Continue here >> Will kids also come to your...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 416
Emilie
How many guests will you have at your wedding?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Welcome to this quiz to get your little gift for your wedding! The first question is... How many guests will you have at your wedding? Continue here >> At what time...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 456
Amber
Venue choices
Amber, On February 28, 2017 at 22:27

Alright lovely ladies. How'd everyone choose your venue was it one you always loved was there a moment where you needed to be married there?? So lost went and toured looking for venue choices saw a...

Stephanie, thursday 2-Mar-17 18
Emilie
Big city or small town? Are you finding many vendors in your area?
Emilie, On February 27, 2017 at 11:05

Hey brides and grooms! I hope you're having a great Monday! How's your wedding planning going? Are you getting married in a big city or small town? Are you finding many vendors in your area? Image:...

Danielle, sunday 5-Mar-17 21
Kendalevelina
Freaking out just a little!
Kendalevelina, On February 17, 2017 at 00:58

Hello Everyone! My Fiance and I got engaged back in September, we have sort of set a date (its not in stone yet) for May 2018. Now I don't know about you guys, but from September till now has FLOWN...

Micheala, monday 20-Feb-17 12
Jessica
Guest list
Jessica, On February 17, 2017 at 13:59

Oh god. The dreaded guest list. We originaly wanted a small wedding, my parents decided since they are giving us so much money i need to invite my entire family. My fiance decided he would only invite...

Stephanie, thursday 2-Mar-17 16
Katherine
Firing bridesmaids
Katherine, On February 19, 2017 at 16:00

I have two bridesmaids that are impossible to contact, they don't call or text back... My sister and neice are visiting so my friend invited us over for a hair trial... I texted the other two...

Samtam, tuesday 21-Feb-17 12
S
Guest list help
Shevonn, On February 19, 2017 at 04:37

I'm stuck and feel helpless. Originally my fiance and I wanted a small intimate wedding, so after we made our inital guest list of about 175 people, we cut it back to 50, which we felt GREAT about....

Emilie, tuesday 21-Feb-17 16
Taylor
Venue hunting pt. 2!
Taylor, On January 17, 2017 at 18:50

Hello everyone, So I am back after doing some venue hunting and taking some time off from online. I was hoping you lovely individuals would share some venues that they had or are having their wedding...

Micheala, wednesday 15-Feb-17 9
Stephanie
Couple of invitation questions ???
Stephanie, On February 13, 2017 at 20:47

Hey lovely Brides! We're just getting ready to get our invites sent out. Just ironing out the last bit of wording. Did anyone write what type of bar they're having on their invites? Weather...

Kaytee, wednesday 15-Feb-17 51
T
Couples getting married on 21/July/2018 in Alberta
Terri, On February 14, 2017 at 12:39

What is your theme?

Caley, thursday 19-Oct-17 7
Jennifer
Money, money and money
Jennifer, On January 29, 2017 at 19:01

Hello everyone! I know money isn't a popular discussion topic but I am wondering what is the best way to start putting money aside for the big day? Thank you

Inkognito02, sunday 29-May-22 20
Leah
Wording for following up on people who have not responded by the rsvp date.
Leah, On February 14, 2017 at 19:16

Just wondering what I should say when asking people if they are coming or not so that I remain polite and upbeat ' we haven't heard yet if you are coming to our wedding. We are hoping you can make it...

Leah, friday 17-Feb-17 11
Emilie
What is your favourite neckline?
Emilie, On February 13, 2017 at 09:11

Hey lovely ladies! Step by step, we're going to find out what your ideal dress looks like Let's choose the neckline? Which one do you prefer? 1. V-Neckline 2. Strapless 3. Sweetheart 4. Bateau 5....

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 54
Emilie
What style of skirt do you prefer?

Hey beautiful ladies! Let's see now the type of skirt you prefer for your wedding dress! What style of of skirt do you prefer? 1. Split 2. Asymmetrical 3. Detachable 4. Tulle 5. Ruffles 6. Chiffon...

Jaymee, tuesday 7-Mar-17 52
Emilie
Choose a cut for your dress

Hey wonderful brides-to-be! Excited to find The Dress you'll say yes to? I can't wait to see it too! Let's start with the silhouette! Which one is your favourite? 1. Ball gown 2. Fit-n-flare 3. Empire...

Angela, thursday 23-Mar-17 67
Emilie
How many days until your wedding?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 06:25

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! Isn't it fun to remember how your story all began? How many days until you get married? Did you answer all 10 question? See all of them here: Your love story in 10...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 59
Emilie
How did he propose?

Hey lovely brides and grooms! This is such an amazing moment in your story together! I can't wait to hear how it all happened! How did he propose? Was it all planned or was it more spontaneous? Next...

Alexandra, tuesday 12-Oct-21 65
Emilie
What ring did he choose?

Hey lovely fiancés! Your ring is such a beautiful sign of the love and commitment you share for one another! What ring did he choose? Next question >> How did he propose? *** Image: Giphy.com ...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 83
Emilie
Did he ask your family before he proposed?

Hey future brides and grooms! You're engaged! Who knew about it before hand? Did he ask your family before he proposed? Next question >> What ring did he choose? *** Image: Giphy.com

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 74
Emilie
Where was you first trip together as a couple?

Hey future newlyweds! Let's continue these questions with our love stories! Will you honeymoon be your first trip together? Where was you first trip together as a couple? Next question >> Did he...

Derek, thursday 10-Mar-22 68
Emilie
How was your first Valentine's day together?

Hi lovely soon-to-weds! It's almost Valentine's Day! There will be a lot to celebrate together! How was your first Valentine's day together? Next question >> Where was you first trip together as...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 56
Emilie
First date success or awkward first date?

Hey brides and grooms-to-be! It might have gone smoothly or been... well not entirely what you expected Was your first date a success or was it awkward? Next question >> How was your first...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 66
Emilie
Where did you meet?

Hey you! Let's continue to remember this love story together! Where did you two meet? Did you meet in a party, online, at work? Next question >> First date success or awkward first date? ****...

Alexandra, tuesday 12-Oct-21 80

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics