Skip to main content
katiekies
katiekies

Kamloops, British Columbia · From February 2022

I work at a library and I'm newly engaged ... so you know I'm reading ALL the wedding planning books!

Happily married 🎉

May 27, 2023

333days 5hrs
katiekies
Couples getting married on May 27, 2023 in British Columbia
katiekies, On April 11, 2022 at 17:29

Hello from Kamloops! Congratulations and best wishes for your May 27th 2023 wedding Fiancé (Jason) and I have booked Thompson Rivers University (garden ceremony, conference room reception) - does...

Madaaxoge, thursday 14-Apr-22 1 52
katiekies
High Noon - good or bad idea?
katiekies, On March 20, 2022 at 14:58

I met with my dream venue on Friday, and she said the two options for the ceremony and photos in the garden would be 11am-2pm and 2pm-5pm. I was leaning towards an 11:30am ceremony anyways - guests...

Tunisha, thursday 31-Mar-22 9
katiekies
Any tips for a nail-biter?
katiekies, On March 8, 2022 at 22:32

I know, it's a bad habit - I bite my nails. I'm hoping I can kick this habit by next year. I may not get manicure for my wedding day anyways - I lost a fingertip in an accident when I was 13, so I...

katiekies, sunday 20-Mar-22 7
Kara
Dress still isn’t here
Kara, On March 12, 2022 at 23:31

So I ordered my dress last March 2021. Was told delivery would be Dec- Feb but most likely February. I called on February 1 and the store was a bit rude- telling me not to call, they would call me...

Lissa, sunday 27-Mar-22 39
Janice
Is it ok to show your photographer photos you would like taken by other photographers?
Janice, On March 13, 2022 at 10:24

Hi everyone! I'm having my engagement photo done in two weeks. Its at the Guild Inn park where a lot of people take theirs. I googled the spot and found a bunch of poses and angles that I really...

Nelly, tuesday 16-Apr-24 8 1
katiekies
Anyone wanting proof of vaccines at their wedding (Without a mandate)?
katiekies, On February 24, 2022 at 15:34

I'm not getting married until 2023 - so who knows, maybe by then the world will be back to "normal"? I'm just thinking about all the kids we'll have in attendance, and I want to make sure they're safe...

Nelly+Raquel, sunday 17-Apr-22 12
Myriam
Feeling Overwhelmed
Myriam, On November 9, 2021 at 12:18

I'm not a huge planner when it comes to events. My idea of a fun night is chips, beer and staying at home (we have a pool and video games). Plannign a huge event like this is.....completely...

Lissa, thursday 24-Feb-22 16
Ashley
Requiring Vaccines for Guests
Ashley, On December 1, 2021 at 15:16

My fiancé and I have decided that we would like to require guests to be fully vaccinated to attend our wedding. We are wondering how to comminute this to guests and if there was a nice way to say this...

katiekies, thursday 24-Feb-22 11 1
Jillian
Timeline opinion and question
Jillian, On February 10, 2022 at 07:45

Opinions please.. first off who did you get to review and approve your timeline? Venue, photographer and day of coordinator? Also, do I really need to put my ceremony time 30 mins before the actual...

Julie, monday 8-Aug-22 10 3
Amanda
When Did You Get Engaged?!
Amanda, On December 31, 2021 at 12:18

Did you know that Christmas Day is the most popular day to get engaged? Or that December is the busiest month of the year for proposals?? 💍 When did you get engaged??!!! Did you get engaged in...

Amanda, monday 1-May-23 224 2
Maggnard-Smanta
What are your opinion on party favors? Do you plan on having them?
Maggnard-Smanta, On January 4, 2022 at 11:30

I honestly don't know what do give out as party favors! I want something the guest can keep and remember. We have a videobooth, but I was wondering if it was necessary to give out something else. I...

Maggnard-Smanta, sunday 27-Feb-22 67 1
KELLY
Planning a sweet table
KELLY, On February 24, 2022 at 13:24

Hey Everyone Our venue is letting us provide our own sweet table, we are stuck on what to include. We are having a one tier cake for our cake cutting and cupcakes for our guests. The plan so far is...

Hank, friday 25-Feb-22 9
C
Father Daughter Song
Caitlynn, On February 23, 2022 at 20:28

I need some help. My dad listens to punk rock music so any traditional song you’d find on one of those lists won’t cut it for our dance. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Malyssa, thursday 24-Feb-22 5

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics