Stephanie

Owen Sound, Ontario · From June 2021

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

November 12, 2022

95days 14hrs : 36min
Alexandra
What to do with my wedding dress?
Alexandra, On March 21, 2022 at 13:31

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do with your dress after your wedding? I don’t really want to keep it so I am mostly looking to either donate or sell it - I would really love if someone else...

Olivia, thursday 31-Mar-22 13 2
Stephanie
Ling’s Moments Faux Flowers
Stephanie, On January 29, 2022 at 13:24

Hi everyone! This is kind of a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has tried to get Ling’s Moments faux flowers over the border from the US. I really like the options and styles they provide and I...

Daily, thursday 17-Feb-22 8 1
VuAnne
Did i pick the right date for our Wedding? November 5, 2022
VuAnne, On December 6, 2021 at 21:19

I have less than a month until my venue locks in my wedding date. I have already put down the deposit BUT they allow you to change it within 30 days. Please help if you have any advise or experience...

VuAnne, monday 13-Dec-21 21
Erin
Entertainment ideas for reception without dancing
Erin, On December 8, 2021 at 15:52

Hello fellow brides and grooms I am getting married a month from today! Unfortunately, it was announced today that my province of Ontario has paused it's re-opening plans indefinitely - meaning that...

Christina, tuesday 11-Jan-22 14
Joanna
No dancing! Now what?
Joanna, On November 10, 2021 at 19:30

My husband and I tied the knot this past May with our parents in a small ceremony. We connected the rest of our guests through zoom. We postponed our reception until December in hopes of having a...

Vinod, monday 15-Nov-21 15
Myriam
Feeling Overwhelmed
Myriam, On November 9, 2021 at 12:18

I'm not a huge planner when it comes to events. My idea of a fun night is chips, beer and staying at home (we have a pool and video games). Plannign a huge event like this is.....completely...

Lissa, thursday 24-Feb-22 16
Amanda
Father Daughter Dance
Amanda, On September 26, 2021 at 19:02

Hey Everyone! What song are you dancing to with your Dad on your wedding day?! Can't wait to hear what everyone has chosen My father and I have decided on Tim McGraw - My Little Girl ...

Stephanie, tuesday 5-Oct-21 12 2
K
First Dress Fitting!!
Kb, On September 30, 2021 at 18:27

Excuse the location- my fiancé’s family knows someone who does alterations out of her house! But just got back from my first dress fitting, I ordered the low back shapewear from skims so please...

Daily, wednesday 27-Oct-21 7
Brooke
Inviting the Office
Brooke, On September 30, 2021 at 16:00

Hi fellow Brides! I've recently found myself in quite the dilemma as I'm adjusting and readjusting our guest list, and I'm now torn between inviting my office or not... A little backstory is that I've...

Vinod, saturday 16-Oct-21 19 1
Joanne
Toonie Bar
Joanne, On August 31, 2021 at 16:34

Hi everyone, could someone tell me how much they collected from their Toonie Bar, based on 100 guests? The bartenders we hired last weekend, provided the float and ran a cash bar. We informed all our...

Stephanie, wednesday 1-Sep-21 4
Taylor
Late Night Food
Taylor, On August 29, 2021 at 10:46

Looking for some ideas on late night food options! We would love something a little different than the usual, but are open to more or less anything!

Karen, thursday 2-Sep-21 11 1
Stephanie
Guest Counts
Stephanie, On August 24, 2021 at 08:48

Hi everyone! Very new here and hoping for some insight based on experience! What’s the average percentage of people that won’t be able to come to the wedding? I.e. if I invite 150 people, how many are...

Vinod, monday 6-Sep-21 8
Amanda
Faux Fur Capes
Amanda, On August 12, 2021 at 13:26

Hey Everyone! I know we're still in the summer mood but since Fall is just around the corner, I wanted to let the brides to be know that if they're looking for faux fur capes, Laura Canada has them in...

Amanda, friday 13-Aug-21 2
Victorious1787
September Wedding
Victorious1787, On August 12, 2021 at 15:47

I was feeling optimistic but now with the rise of cases I am starting to feel down. Any other September brides? How are you handling the situation with finalizing your plans?

Hank, saturday 14-Aug-21 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics