Most recent comments

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
Jessica
Planning a cruise?
Jessica, On April 3, 2017 at 16:10

Hi there! We have never done a cruise before and are trying to plan something at the end of August/beginning of September. Any recommendations for about 7-10 day cruises? Also, any suggestions for...

Sheri, sunday 26-Nov-17 6 93
Emilie
Will you order Thank You cards before or after the wedding?
Emilie, On November 15, 2016 at 10:05

Hi wonderful bride Now that our new community is seeing a few of its most recent members "graduate" and on to a new adventure, I thought I would ask you this question Will you order your Thank You...

Bethany, saturday 25-Nov-17 11 86
Courtney
Marriage Commissioner Shuswap, bc
Courtney, On November 24, 2017 at 06:25

Hey, We are getting married in the Shuswap in 2019. I found a list of commissioners in the area, but how do you figure out who is right for you? None of them have any websites or info about...

Daphne, saturday 25-Nov-17 4 134
Kelly
Destination wedding help!
Kelly, On June 14, 2017 at 04:00

So my fiancé and I plan to have our wedding in Costa Rica, but not until Jan, 2019! We put a deposit down with a destination wedding planner and we are happy with the arrangements, however our guests...

Raissa, saturday 25-Nov-17 6 233
Amber
Destination wedding
Amber, On September 29, 2017 at 15:01

Hello! We're considering a destination wedding and I am wondering if anyone else is currently planning one or has any recommendations? I'm really just looking for where to start with it all!! We're...

Raissa, saturday 25-Nov-17 5 157
Joey
How are you inviting people to your rehearsal/rehearsal dinner?
Joey, On November 23, 2017 at 08:05

We know all about the traditional etiquette for formal invitations, but what about the invitations for the typically far less formal rehearsal dinner? Because this is a more casual event, as well as a...

Stephanie, friday 24-Nov-17 6 127
Lynnie
How will you wear your hair?
Lynnie, On November 10, 2017 at 16:41

How are you styling your hair on the wedding day? Share your inspiration pictures!! 💁 Elegant Updo? Hair by Vibrant Beauty in Hamilton, ON Half-up, half-down? Hair by Toronto Beauty Group Long and...

Takara, thursday 23-Nov-17 7 116
MJay
What is the moh responsible for
MJay, On November 17, 2017 at 07:21

Hi all! My FH and I got engaged and set our date this past summer. My cousin then gets engaged after and sets her date about two months before my wedding. I am to be her maid of honor and am very...

Ashley, wednesday 22-Nov-17 11 220
R
Tipping on a gifted service?
Raylene, On November 20, 2017 at 14:42

My photographer who is a phenomenal wedding photographer and is generally very pricy offered to do our wedding as a gift. Do we still tip her? We want to give her a gift and if we were paying her we...

Brenda, wednesday 22-Nov-17 6 84
Lisa
Blu Ivory Black Friday Sale!!!
Lisa, On November 21, 2017 at 17:40

Hi ladies in the Toronto GTA area! I found out the boutique I bought my dress from Blu Ivory is having a Black Friday sale. For you budget conscious brides or those just looking for a good deal, you...

Lisa, wednesday 22-Nov-17 2 94
Jessie
More customizable website options?
Jessie, On November 20, 2017 at 16:53

Hello! I have been searching for a way to centre align the text on the Wedding Wire website builder and I'm wondering if it's even possible. Is this something you can do with the free or premium...

Alexa, wednesday 22-Nov-17 4 156
Rekramer
Engagement/wedding Photos in Vineland/st. Catharines area
Rekramer, On September 27, 2017 at 15:08

Hi All, We're getting married at Inn on the Twenty and hiring a local photographer. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to take engagement and/or wedding photos in the area? I am unwilling to...

Joey, tuesday 21-Nov-17 9 144
Stephanie
Scottish Wedding
Stephanie, On October 9, 2017 at 00:43

Does anyone have any tips or advice for planning a Scottish wedding? My fiance's father was of Scottish descent, as was my grandfather. Neither one of them is here to see us walk down the aisle, but I...

Joey, tuesday 21-Nov-17 5 92
Stephanie
Wedding Dreams
Stephanie, On November 18, 2017 at 11:55

Has anyone had a dream about their wedding yet? I had a dream someone who I did not know started an event on facebook for our wedding. One of my friends from high school, who I haven't talked to in a...

Erin, tuesday 21-Nov-17 7 89
Stephanie
Favourite Date with Fiance/husband
Stephanie, On November 18, 2017 at 13:29

I have been on here so much lately, thought I would ask a non-wedding (but still romantic) question for a change! What was your favourite date with your current SO? For me, it was the time my fiance...

Erin, tuesday 21-Nov-17 8 79
Joey
What's your current wedding planning mood?
Joey, On November 18, 2017 at 14:05

Vent! Vent! Vent! Let it all out! What is your current wedding planning mood?

Erin, tuesday 21-Nov-17 12 117
Chanelle
How to tell flowers girls mom we decided not to have a flower girl...
Chanelle, On November 19, 2017 at 12:57

Unfortunately right after we got engaged (less than 24 hours) we met with a couple friends of ours and I said “oh yeah sure *Katie can be our flower girl!” Very shortly after while talking to my...

Erin, tuesday 21-Nov-17 8 151
Breanne
Marriage Commissioner
Breanne, On November 19, 2017 at 20:16

Hey Everyone! Just wondering if anyone has ever had a family member marry them? Pros cons? Any thoughts would be great!

Erin, tuesday 21-Nov-17 3 73
Chloe
Share a Photo of Wedding Planning!
Chloe, On November 19, 2017 at 09:00

Everyone will get to see your engagement photos and your wedding photos, but not many people get to see the work that goes into planning your special day! Share a photo (or two) of an aspect of...

Jen, tuesday 21-Nov-17 5 91
Stephanie
Weddingwire contest
Stephanie, On June 28, 2017 at 11:29

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if you can request contest entries from a vendor again? I sent the "booked a vendor" request to our venue before they had actually received our deposit and they declined...

Lynnie, monday 20-Nov-17 6 108
Sammie
Layout done and tent booked.
Sammie, On November 16, 2017 at 00:28

We opted for no dj because we have very specfic being played for our theme until after supper.We are also making the dance floor ourselves. So hopefully everything will go fine.

Jen, monday 20-Nov-17 11 150
Lynnie
Signature Cocktail Ideas!
Lynnie, On November 13, 2017 at 11:05

Will you be serving a signature cocktail at your wedding? If so - what are you serving? Watch these videos for our expert tips! Delicious Fall Wedding Signature Cocktail Idea That Will Make You...

Alexa, monday 20-Nov-17 7 113
Lynnie
Airbrush or traditional foundation?
Lynnie, On November 14, 2017 at 11:05

What did you choose for your wedding day? Will you be using airbrush or traditional foundation? How did you decide? Photo from Pinterest Photo from Blush Mobile Beauty Bar in Hamilton, ON **** For...

Alexa, monday 20-Nov-17 8 133
Joey
How long before your wedding day are your pre-wedding parties?
Joey, On November 15, 2017 at 08:05

Bachelorette & bachelor parties, showers, Jack & Jills, engagement parties... There is a whole lot that goes on before the wedding day. How long before your wedding day are all of your other...

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 13 153

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics