Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

Do We Have to Throw an After-Party?

Zoë, on July 2, 2017 at 09:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10

Hello everyone!

The planning of the wedding is really important, so you are sure your guests don't get bored.

Will you throw an after-party? Smiley love

Do We Have to Throw an After-Party? 1

pinterest

10 Comments

Latest activity by Bethany, on December 4, 2017 at 21:13
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No!! Haha I want to go home to bed! We will part until 2-3am but after that, that's it! Lol
  • Ashley
    Frequent user September 2018 Quebec
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our wedding will go to around 1:30 as we need to be cleaned up and out of our venue by 2 am. If people still want to party, they can go somewhere. The groom and I will be going back to our home
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For our wedding it will be outdoors on our own property so we don't have to worry about anything except complaints from our neighbours who are invited to the wedding. After all the major festivities are out of the way we are having an after party for our friends/acquaintances whom we couldn't quite squeeze on the guest list which could go until 4 am. Than the next day we for our out of town guests and family/friends we are having a day after brunch under the same white tent pancakes sausage eggs etc. It will be a big thing about 250 right now our guest list is 294 and I've been trimming already and we started with the idea of 200. It goes quickly when you both have big families.
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I thought the reception was the after party! None for us since our wedding is on a Sunday and most people will have to go to work the next day. Fine with us. We're older and I'll be totally done by 8 pm.

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No after party with us. We'll be ready for bed by 10.pm.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our reception will go til 1am so that is the afterparty haha. Other than that, we will be having a brunch the next day.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having things going until almost 1 in the morning but if people want to keep partying then they can do so at the hotel where most people will be staying.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There's a bar next door they can go to if they really want to keep partying. But I will probably be going to bed ..
  • Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our wedding will go to about 1:00am with an open bar so I don't think we really need an after-party.

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No........

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics