Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Who is getting married in 2018?

Emilie, on November 7, 2016 at 10:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 12

Hi wonderful 2018 brides Smiley heart

You might think there's still a lot of time... but it's all coming sooner than you think! Smiley love

I'm sure you already have so much to talk about!!!

What are your wedding plans? What do you dream of for your wedding? What are your favourite ideas so far?

Have you already started booking anything yet?

2018 will be an amazing for you all!! And you are all wonderful people, let's meet one another in this discussion! Smiley smile

Image: Pinterest

12 Comments

Latest activity by Carole, on December 3, 2017 at 17:44
  • Carole
    Beginner August 2018 Ontario
    Carole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello lady's

Wedding date = August 11 2018
    Venue = booked
    Wedding party = picked
    Wedding colours = picked
    Center pieces = picked and being hand made.

Now we need to do the invites and when would you lady's start sending them out..??

Who is getting married in 2018? 1
  • Danielle
    Frequent user August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's so cute . Outdoors if no rain you can not predict the weather home in Newfoundland. So we have backup in case it rains
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Danielle! This is such a beautiful ring!! Smiley love It's such a great idea to have your wedding in your grandparents' garden!! You could do something like this for your decorations Smiley smile

Family tree

Will your wedding be indoors or outdoors? Smiley smile

• Danielle
    Frequent user August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Getting married hopefully in my grandparents garden they have been passed away for a few years but their garden was always pretty and my aunts take care of it now, and they told me that my dad has to help as well. We got engaged may 2015 so almost 2 years ago and I have been sat hope for the past 6 weeks almost bored because i broke my wrist and couldnt go to work, so I got the ball rolling to get this started and planning done. Here is my ring. I am looking forward to going home to get married we live on the Base here in Nova Scotia.

Black Diamond

Black Diamond

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will honestly say, the budget tool on here helped me so much. Finding approximate prices for everything though... that was my challenge...
  • Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am! Smiley heart I don't have anything booked just yet, I have to wait until March. But I'm penciled in at one of my 2 venues, and FH and I have to go do some tours before we lock them down for sure. But I have most things planned. Just need to get the ball rolling
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Tyra! Welcome to the community!! Smiley heart That's a great way to start! You can take a look at these discussions to get an idea of what people are going for to pay for their wedding:

What is your wedding budget?

How are you paying for your wedding?

You can also take this test:

Tell me how's your wedding and I'll tell you how much it will cost

What style do you have in mind for your wedding? Have you started looking at wedding dresses? Smiley love

• Tyra
    Newbie September 2018 Manitoba
    Tyra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am!! We havent booked a venue yet are working on a budget!!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's amazing Helena! You're ring is so pretty!! Smiley love Is it a gold band?

• Helena
    Beginner August 2018 New Brunswick
    Helena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    WE ARE I can't wait, I'm so excited. It will be in New Brunswick hopefully we can have a waterfront view for the venue ! Have fun you all, wish you the best .

Who is getting married in 2018? - 1
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am in a wedding in 2018 lol ... My little baby brother is getting married .... and my FSIL has asked me to br a bridesmaid!!!Smiley heart she is also one of my bridesmaids !! it has been alot of fun.. going to be a busy time the next couple years !

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Me me me! Can't wait ! And No it isn't alot of time. 2 venues we wanted on our date were already booked! We've booked our venue and working on the budget. Which is the most painstaking process. I would suggest doing the budget and book venue as soon as you can, not to be disappointed.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics