Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Linda
Newbie March 2018 British Columbia

Flowers

Linda, on November 8, 2017 at 19:04 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10
Wondering if anyone has used Costco flowers for DIY centerpieces bridesmaid's flowers??

10 Comments

Latest activity by Daniela, on November 30, 2017 at 17:46
  • Daniela
    Newbie November 2017 Alberta
    Daniela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husband bought the bulk in white and they were beautiful, but the wedding pack roses seemed small to me and did not open up much ( maybe because they were on a fridge?

Flowers 1

Flowers 2
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did and I was really happy with them. You get a lot less choice than working with a traditional florist but it is affordable. Are you planning to buy bulk flowers or their premade arrangements?

• Linda
    Newbie March 2018 British Columbia
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Daphne,

I'm kinda planning to go 50/50 buy ordering some in the store and some from online for more variety because they do come from 2 different sources. Bought suggest ordering for delivery 2-3 days in advance.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't but have heard people have had success. I went to a little local store for my flowers.

• Daniela
    Newbie November 2017 Alberta
    Daniela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Getting married in 2 weeks so we'll see how they are ( bridesmaids flowers )
  • Lynsey
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Lynsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m planning on ordering them from Costco as well. My girls will be staying over the night before so I am taking it as an opportunity to just arrange them in the centrepieces & the aisle decor as well. We’re keeping flowers simple / to a minimum
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am planning to. I do not want to spend a fortune on something that will be thrown away after 5 hours.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've seen a lot of people on Facebook say they used Baby's breath on the tables and they worked excellent! I haven't had my wedding yet so I can't say either but I've heard good reviews
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here we go, found one of the posts:
    https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/flowers-from-costco--t6457

You can also do a search on the community for "costco" and you should find all the other posts where people have mentioned them :-)

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know I've read several posts on here where people did use them, but I did not personally, so I can't vouch for them other than having already read about others using them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics