Megan

'Edmonton', Alberta · From May 2019

Happily married 🎉

September 17, 2022

585days 22hrs
Megan
diy Place Cards
Megan, On August 18, 2020 at 10:28

I was considering printing my own place cards from a Word document, as my nether myself nor my SO have good enough penmanship to hand write them as we would need to with Vistaprint. I originally...

Amanda, tuesday 18-Aug-20 3
Megan
Flowers? Needed or Not?
Megan, On March 24, 2020 at 20:10

Hey ladies, I've been going back and forth on this. I am not really a flower person so I don't know if I want bouquets at my wedding. There are other things I would prefer to spend the money on and...

Ashley, thursday 2-Apr-20 13
Megan
Reception Shoes?
Megan, On March 25, 2020 at 15:42

I am planning on switching my shoes after the ceremony and pictures for the reception. I have heels for the ceremony. I am trying to decide if I want to wear converse or flats for the ceremony. If I...

Ashley, thursday 9-Apr-20 11
Shauna
Leaving rings on for yoga or gym?
Shauna, On March 4, 2020 at 09:53

I usually leave my engagement ring at home when I go to yoga or the gym, but sometimes I go right after work, so I still have my ring on. The yoga studio I got to doesn't have lockers, just cubbies,...

Shauna, sunday 22-Aug-21 19
C
Veil or no veil?
Catherine, On March 21, 2020 at 15:43

I am completely undecided whether or not to wear a veil (either elbow or waist length) to walk down the aisle. How did you make your decision?

Ashley, thursday 9-Apr-20 8
Olivia
Bridesmaid dresses
Olivia, On March 11, 2020 at 17:48

Trying to see what the norm is...does the bride pay for the bridesmaid dresses or do they fork it out themselves?

Kim, monday 1-Feb-21 14
Kadi
Wedding invites??!?
Kadi, On March 11, 2020 at 20:57

Hey brides. Where did everyone get there wedding invitation? Is it cheep and easy to make your own? I'll be sending mine out soon and I have no idea what to do. Any advice will help. Thank you. 😘

Linttvar, monday 30-Mar-20 34
Megan
Bridesmaids Dress as Wedding Gown?
Megan, On March 10, 2020 at 17:56

I was looking online at David's Bridal for dresses, and I found some bridesmaids dresses that were really pretty and definitely me. I was wondering if people would be able to tell it wasn't a wedding...

Britt, wednesday 11-Mar-20 5 88
Megan
Bridesmaid dresses off the rack?
Megan, On March 10, 2020 at 17:53

I saw a dress I LOVED for bridesmaids dresses at Simons for $110, unfortunately they only had one in stock. That got me thinking. Would it be okay to have my bridesmaids get a dress off the...

Hayle, saturday 16-May-20 8 123
Cockerton
Wedding Favours - Yay or Nay?
Cockerton, On December 8, 2019 at 22:07

We are on the fence for wedding favours. What should we budget and what are some ideas you have for wedding favours for your guests?

Beatriz, saturday 8-Feb-20 25

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics