October 2020 here we come!

Happily married 🎉

October 3, 2020

1323days 23hrs

Discussions

Emily
Timeline for save the dates
Emily, On September 29, 2019 at 10:26

When did you all send out save the dates?! I’m stressing because we haven’t sent them yet and we’re basically a year away! (October 3, 2020) i want to to use our engagement photos (with my dog in this...

Emily, monday 7-Oct-19 34
Sam
Wedding dress
Sam, On August 3, 2019 at 09:22

I’m looking to spend as little as possible on a wedding dress but no stores actually post any of their prices online. Where are some places that have decently priced wedding dresses? I would love to...

Marina, thursday 7-May-20 34
Caitlyn
Tell Me all about Booking your First Vendor!!!
Caitlyn, On July 8, 2019 at 17:20

Every couple has to start somewhere with planning! One of of the most exciting points in my journey so far in planning was booking my first vendor! My first vendor was my venue, the Eglinton Grand! We...

Miav, wednesday 24-Jul-19 26
Victoria
Friday wedding: Yay or Nay?
Victoria, On June 28, 2019 at 16:05

So my FH and I are looking at having our wedding in October of 2020. We've found a venue we absolutely love and is probably a bit out of our price range, but they offer an excellent deal for having a...

Fiona, tuesday 23-Jul-19 41
Jenny
Bridesmaid proposal ideas wanted!
Jenny, On July 2, 2019 at 16:39

Hey everyone! I’ve already asked my girls to be in my wedding but it was just in casual conversation, so I want to give them bridesmaid/maid of honour boxes with goodies in them and “officially ask...

Rebecca, friday 5-Jul-19 40
Joey
Did you shop for an engagement ring before or after the proposal?
Joey, On May 8, 2019 at 08:05

Did you shop for engagement rings before the proposal? Did you choose or design the ring together once you knew a proposal was coming? Was it purchased in secret before the proposal? Or, did the...

Nicole, wednesday 12-Apr-23 40
Lynnie
What shape is your engagement ring? 💍
Lynnie, On April 2, 2019 at 13:53

Did you pick a pear, square, round, cushion, or oval stone for your engagement ring? Comment below and share your shape! Image from Buzzfeed

Angie, tuesday 7-May-19 72 1
Candace
Bridesmaids Dresses
Candace, On March 25, 2019 at 18:16

How did you decide on your bridesmaids dresses? Did you get all the girls together to go shopping or did they go on their own? Are they all wearing matching dresses? Post some inspiration pics below! ...

Deziray, saturday 20-Apr-19 31
Melissa
a Friday Wedding? Ya or Nay?
Melissa, On March 31, 2019 at 00:34

Hello Everyone, My Fiance and I have been venue shopping like crazy lately, and we are now thinking about maybe having our wedding on a Friday instead of Saturday. We don't have a large budget, and we...

Rebecca, saturday 20-Apr-19 33

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics